fuel temp sensor??? - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
01-04.5 LB7 Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission Ect

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 05:07 PM   eBay Motors  #11 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

does anybody have the part number for the fuel temp sensor or fuel rail temp sensor!! i tried to find it called gm and they said they didn't show one!! i'm reading all this stuff about needing one but can't find one!!
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2011, 07:46 AM   eBay Motors  #12 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

bump up i can't find the fuel temp sensor anywhere!!! i know where they say mine is at but i can't track down the part number on it anywhere to order one!!! i didn't really wanna take mine out to get the number... anybody have any ideas?
Old 10-01-2012, 05:46 PM   eBay Motors  #13 (permalink)

Ive bin having this same problem for sometime now, i have all my induction off right now trying to find the sensor. I was told its right on the passenger side Fuel rail, I do see some wires going there but doesnt do me much good when i cant buy a new one! im getting a 0183 which is a circuit high voltage code so it could just be a wire as well. I see alot of threads but no answers. Ive called arround and nobody seems to know what im talking about
99 Honda Prelude DOHC VTEC- THE RATBAGGER 5 speed/centerforce race clutch, Headers&downpipe, CAI, Cat delete, Rebuilt head W/ supertech valves, titanium retainers, 80LB Springs, Stabilizer Bar, Balance Shafts Delete.
Evan N is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2012, 12:55 PM   eBay Motors  #14 (permalink)

Subd. Just threw the same code today. I cleared it and will see what happens. I have noticed a small power loss in the last couple of weeks but I have been thinking it is the constant changes in the weather. The power band seems way smoother than it was before and my tranny shifts a lot better than it did. I reflashed my efi live tune to change my tire size and that when I noticed these differences. Will keep u updated.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
2007 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 CCLB DRW LMM DRW Club Member 193 Mods: N-Fab wheel to wheel nerf bars, resonator delete, pcv reroute, Egr block plate, 3" MBRP downpipe, 4" MBRP straight pipe exhaust, Edge Insight CTS, EFI Live DSP5, Air Dog II 165
jacob54904 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.