bd supermax - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
01-04.5 LB7 Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 01-04 LB7 Duramax Trucks No Advertising

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 11:44 AM   eBay Motors  #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridergonwild5692 View Post
blacksmokelb7, i read your post on the other one and will probably give creatures of the night a call if they can be had in a t4.
thanks again
1 more thing if you plan to twin in the future you will want to go t3.if you go t4 it would be very hard to get up on the big charger.

Sent from a black cloud and the smell of burnt rubber.
04 CCSB LB7 IIs483 over IIs366,carillos,cut and coated lb7 slugs,ported heads,RDL downpipe uppipes manifolds ,efi live with dsp5,Big Dipper stage 4,4 inch out the back, ram air keystone hood,US Speedoo fox racing shocks cluster,rolling on hummers,and wraped in silverbirch. And some wicked tunning from Bo-Bo (Bob Olson)
11.64 @117
Originally Posted by hllbllylmsne
Sounds like you screwed up the seat to steering wheel linkage, no real fix for it, sorry
blacksmokelb7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 07:02 PM   eBay Motors  #12 (permalink)

i never plan to go big even though i plan on never selling my duramax because i just redid the body and will eventually redo the motor too, but will be a budget build. lbz rods or lml internals eventually

finally bought it from my dad and had it painted a charcoal color, new injectors, h2 rims, 285-70-17 fierce attitudes, raptor 150, cat filter adapter, edge cs with probe..... 210,000 and climbing

dont know which way to go with it for future

efi live tuning- Kory willis......awesome.
ridergonwild5692 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.