Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Cooking Oil Conversion Kits/Biodiesel

7K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Mr. Neptune 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any info on the cooking oil conversion kits for Duramax's? I'd read about some online...wondered if anyone had installed one and whether they had any issues with them? I knew a Cummins guy that had one and loved it...only used about two tanks of regular diesel a year. Once the cooking oil tank gets to the proper temp the controller switches from diesel over to the used cooking oil.

If anyone has experience with these kits, did you see a huge difference in mpg with the cooking oil?

Pro/Cons?

Welcome to Golden Fuel Systems! - HOME

DieselVeg Home - Diesel to Vegetable Oil engine conversions

#2 ·
Vegetable Oil

Green My Fleet has been in the field of fleet conversion (oil, ethanol, natural gas, & hybrid conversion) since 2008. We manufacture and sell a variety of products like Biodiesel Processor, Ethanol Processor, Vegetable Oil Bins & Pumps, Vegetable Oil Refining, Alternative Fuel Storage, Alternative Fuel Dispensing, In Cab Driver Efficiency Training Devices, Vegetable Oil Burning Furnaces, Biofuel Education, Fuel Saving Additives, Air Purifiers, Peel & Stick Solar System, Water Purification System, Engine MPG & Power Enhancing Tuners, Motor Oil Service Life Extenders, WVO/Bio Fuel Filters, WVO Centrifuges Units etc.

http://www.greenmyfleet.com/

#3 · (Edited)
Green My Fleet has been in the field of fleet conversion (oil, ethanol, natural gas, & hybrid conversion) since 2008. We manufacture and sell a variety of products like Biodiesel Processor, Ethanol Processor, Vegetable Oil Bins & Pumps, Vegetable Oil Refining, Alternative Fuel Storage, Alternative Fuel Dispensing, In Cab Driver Efficiency Training Devices, Vegetable Oil Burning Furnaces, Biofuel Education, Fuel Saving Additives, Air Purifiers, Peel & Stick Solar System, Water Purification System, Engine MPG & Power Enhancing Tuners, Motor Oil Service Life Extenders, WVO/Bio Fuel Filters, WVO Centrifuges Units etc.

GreenMyFleet | Alternative Fuel & Vegetable Oil Solutions | Green My Fleet
That answer sucks a$$.....anyone with some real world experience on this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.