Water temp ? - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
04.5-05 LLY Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission Ect

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 07:23 PM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)

Water temp ?

OK what should my water temp run I'm not sure if my stock gauge is reading right. I'm just doing around town driving and the temp shows 190 to 200 is that to high or what. I thought the thermostat was suppose to be 180 or am I wrong. And I'm going to install after market gauges and where should I hook up for the water temp.
huskerdiesel.com they kick azz I have a 05 LLY great truck have a Edge with Att. and a 4 " exhaust. I have after market wheels XD 285X60X18.Kenwood radio with Nav and DVD TWO 10 SUBS and a great amp. K&N intake that I don't like wish mileage was better 13 to 14 in the city. I also just installed the AFE manafold, Recon tented cab light, Blackend front head lights,Line X bed liner, Black Delta tool box,
Big Black 05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2012, 03:11 PM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)

On my stock gage just under 210 = 190
1 mark above the first quarter mark is 180
PCV Re-route(removed for now till I make a catch can)
Superchip 2805
All On Mod
265 Transforce A/T's
Edge Insight
callen65 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.