Lift pump ??? - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
04.5-05 LLY Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 04.5-05 LLY Duramax Trucks No Advertising

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 06:16 PM   eBay Motors  #11 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

Rob, Do you have the dual tts lift pump's in stock??? I have made several attemp's to buy them from steve cole at TTS, But apparently he has been to busy to call or E-mail me back.
Thank's Jason

05-LLY-crewcab-SB- 285-65-18's on MKW wheel's, -AFE STAGE 2-MBRP DUALS-EGR BLOCK PLATE-AUTOMETER PYRO+BOOST GAUGES- B&W turn over, Diamond + JL AUDIO, Remote starter,Turbo timer, Tranny upgrade, PRECISION T.C., Deep pan, Fumoto valve, AIRDOG 150 L.P., PPE SHIM KIT & PORTED FUEL RAIL, LBZ mouth piece, COGNITO H.D. TIE RODS & BRACES.
EFI LIVE, DSP-5...... ATP TUNING, 40 over BD Injectors 4" T.C. lift, 35" Nitto graplers, Rancho 9000's
Built motor, "Big Twin's", Dual Fuelers

03-LB7 reg cab (AKA project race truck)
custom8726 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2008, 04:14 PM   eBay Motors  #12 (permalink)

Rob

How are the raptors for lift pumps and would you mount a filter system like nicktane before or after the pump?

Thanks
MWDHAND is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2008, 04:45 PM   eBay Motors  #13 (permalink)

Arent the TTS and Kennedy setups the same pumps just different on how the wiring is?
2005 WHITE DMAX/ALLI CREW CAB SHORT BED, AUTOMETER C2 PYRO BOOST AND FUEL PRESSURE, AFE STAGE 2 INTAKE, SILVERLINE DUAL 4 INCH STRAIGHT PIPES, DIAMOND EYE TRUE DOWN PIPE, BLOCKED EGR, EFI LIVE, FLEECE PERFORMANCE 70MM CHEETAH TURBO:rockin, ATS EXTREME TRANS 5 STAR TC and COPILOT. SUNCOAST T CASE BRACE, BD BLOW OFF VALVE , FULL BORE MANIFOLD, COOL DOWN TIMER, TTS DUAL LIFT PUMPS, PPE RACE VALVE, FABTECH HD TIERODS,CALTRACS COGNITO BRACES, T BARS LOWERED, 20INCH ICE METALS WRAPPED WITH 305 50 TOYO PROXES.
D2THAMAX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2009, 04:10 PM   eBay Motors  #14 (permalink)

I have a 2002 with bully dog power pup (always on extreme) lol and straight pipe. Would a single lift pump kit be plenty? I'm in the dark when it comes to diesels so any help would be much appreciated.

It has a code for "low rail pressure" could could the lift pump possibly solve that problem?

Straight pipe, K&N, Bully Dog, PPE Boost valve, TTS lift pump, 20" MM 950's/General Grabbers.

Last edited by 97Cobra; 06-01-2009 at 04:29 PM.
97Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2009, 04:38 PM   eBay Motors  #15 (permalink)
812-344-4421

A lift pump would provide more fuel to the rail. It also helps prolong the life of the CP3. I would look into a AD 100 or 150. Let me know if you have any questions.

Tyler
MPF
Meyerperformance is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2009, 05:07 PM   eBay Motors  #16 (permalink)
DF Sponsors

My FASS 150 maintains rail pressure with my biggest tunes, and is always positive on the pressure gauge. I think the lowest I've seen it was 4 psi. And it comes with everything you need to install w/o dropping the tank, and is flow through enough to limp home at 2K rpms or below. Plus it has a lifetime warranty, and is built to last 13,000 hours.

Shop Location - 4470 W. Seltice Way, Ste. E - Post Falls, ID 83854
DPF Delete PKG's - Gauge Packages - PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE - Blocker Plates
AlligatorPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2014, 08:54 PM   eBay Motors  #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerperformance View Post
A lift pump would provide more fuel to the rail. It also helps prolong the life of the CP3. I would look into a AD 100 or 150. Let me know if you have any questions.

Tyler
MPF
Is a lift pump that pump that you have to keep your fuel tank about 1/4 of a tank otherwise it doesnt work?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Rickywall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2014, 08:08 PM   eBay Motors  #18 (permalink)

I have a raptor 150 with a cat pre filter. No complaints yet

Old 05-28-2014, 03:52 AM   eBay Motors  #19 (permalink)

Air dog 150 and still one of my favorite upgrades

burris9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2014, 12:14 PM   eBay Motors  #20 (permalink)

have 2008 chev. 6.6L diesel. message says engine power reduce-change fuel filter. I changed filter, but nothing changes. Vehicle goes into limp mode. What could this be? Also, where is the fuel lift pump located?
bhurdle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.