Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Fass 150

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  SCMPerformance 
#1 ·
Just finished up installing a FASS 150 on my truck and all I can say is be prepared. One of the hardest and most time consuming part I have installed yet, although the downpipes did give me one hell of a time. Be sure to have some friends help and supply beer!!

#3 ·
The most difficult piece to put on was plugging the female connector that comes with it back into the stock fuel system. They give you no room to work and some of the directions are vague at certain points.

#5 ·
That sounds a hell of a lot easier than what I went threw, but did you just install the pump or did you install the titanium or platinum pump dirtymaxx03?

#7 ·
I installed the titanium as well. I think the hardest part was getting the female connection to connect with the stock male connection, at least that's what was the hardest part.

#8 ·
IDK what you did but mine took 2 hrs with alot of beer drinking going on

#10 ·
It didn't take long to do, it was just difficult with the connectors that came with the kit. Plus my friends that came and helped had never been under a Duramax, only Dodges and Fords. And the only time I've ever been under my truck was for the exhaust and oil changes. Its like they live under their trucks because they had never seen the fuel cooler.

#11 ·
Yea on my LBZ the connection for the supply lines was a PITA since its above the tank and between the frame and bed ....remove the fuel cooler and its a little better not a lot tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.