Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

What Did You Pay for Your Truck?????????/

126K views 705 replies 535 participants last post by  xerobytez 
#1 ·
Just for the sake of conversation what did you guys pay for your trucks.

Explain what your truck is, mile, extras, and when you bought it. and lastly Price???????????????????

#2 · (Edited)
Stock engine 2004.5 LLY 77000 miles LT with leather onstar XM heated seats white with tan interior pretty much excellent paint not much wear on interior..... $17,000. Bought 3 months ago. It did have some sticky tape chrome covers on mirrors, door handles and billet grill cover but I took it all off. It also has chrome step bars and bed rails and spray in bed liner.

Reactions: LLY_Mayer
#4 ·
My Truck Deal

The description is below. I have added the Silverline exhaust system, the BD exhaust manifold, Diamond Eye down pipe, personally ported mouthpiece, front splash guards, and the window vent guards after I bought it.

I bought it in July of this year with 4200 miles on it and I gave the guy $30,000 and then drove it 1,900 to it's new home in Colorado.

#194 ·
Prolly sounds really dumb but i didnt even kno there were 06 lly's...

#7 ·
07 LBZ ext. cab short bed, no after market parts, cloth interior, no running boards, no xm or onstar, 17000 miles on it. Cleanest used truck I have ever seen. Paid 33,000 for it last October. It is the LT package though.

#8 ·
2005 LLY 4x4 LS w/ XM, leather, Bose, Line-X. B&W turnover ball. Bought April 07 w/24k on her and paid $33,000

#13 ·
check my signature below. Brand new, spray in liner and turnover hitch installed, 33,500 out the door. 14 months ago

#14 ·
08 2500 Crew Cab LMM LT1 package love the remote start! Bought new one week before the employee pricing stared for $41000 OTD, Then lift, wheels, tires and steps another $5000. Oh and 12" TV dvd player for my kids $600(worth every penny!).

#125 ·
DMAXX, what DVD system did you get installed there. Is it one tv in the middle or each head rest? I need one for my daughters, they love the truck, but hate not having tv like Mama's car.

#15 ·
04.5 brand new ext cab, long bed, basic LS model, nothing fancy...paid 34600 for it

#17 ·
2008 GMC Sierra crew cab 4x4 short bed SLT trim bug deflector and spray in bed liner. 16 miles on it for $37900.

#413 ·
I have the same truck and paid 37500 for it with them putting in leather seats. Had 6 miles on it and thats because i backed it off the trailer and drove it around to make sure its what i wanted!

#19 ·
Should I have waited/ummm YES!!!

I got mine in Dec. 28,2007.
I paid $35,332.12 cash with 23k miles on her.
SLE 4x4 06 2500 cc sb
Peep the sig pic!!
YEP,Guess I paid too much..BS 6 months after that,they were letting them go for 8-10k cheaper,cause of the fuel prices..:mad:
I still love the damn thing though!!:drink

#20 ·
I got mine in Dec. 28,2007.
I paid $35,332.12 cash with 23k miles on her.
SLE 4x4 06 2500 cc sb
Peep the sig pic!!
YEP,Guess I paid too much..BS 6 months after that,they were letting them go for 8-10k cheaper,cause of the fuel prices..:mad:
I still love the damn thing though!!:drink
my friend Kevin I agree... I bought min in May of this past year.... 69k miles on here and I paid $30k for her... had I waited 2 months I would have had one out the door for that much cause of fuel prices :mad::mad: but I love my baby and will never replace her:drink

#21 ·
Icing on the friggin cake!!!!!!!

Boy it really pissed me off today whern I saw the newspaper!!A NEW LMMcan be had for under 30k with all those employee price deals,and the MSRP crap they try and pull..BUT being the thinker I am......
I could get 9-10k for the 5,3[selling out,yep,I own it]
Apply that to price of new one,then with all they BS they ''save'' us money on...I figure that if I was to do this,all my out of pocket would be less than 16 grand.{I ran it by her and she says sounds good}Wish me luck.Need LBZ with low miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drink:drink:drink:drink

#22 ·
Boy it really pissed me off today whern I saw the newspaper!!A NEW LMMcan be had for under 30k with all those employee price deals,and the MSRP crap they try and pull..BUT being the thinker I am......
I could get 9-10k for the 5,3[selling out,yep,I own it]
Apply that to price of new one,then with all they BS they ''save'' us money on...I figure that if I was to do this,all my out of pocket would be less than 16 grand.{I ran it by her and she says sounds good}Wish me luck.Need LBZ with low miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drink:drink:drink:drink
Good luck borther... better be another LBZ... screw all that LMM emissions crap...:drink:gearjamin:rockin

#23 ·
Only way to go/LBZ for me!!

I'm not about to try and fool with a DPF!![sucks]My lbz has been good enough to me that I'd buy another one tomorrow..
:drink
Gets better mileage than the gasser,and let's not compare the power!!!!:rolleyes::rockin

#25 ·
good deal...

Yep,you got a good deal.And you def know the history and maintenence record too..:drink

#26 · (Edited)
2006 Chevy silverado 2500HD crew cab LLY with RCD 6" lift, 20" DRIV wheels on 325 Nitto terra grappler, bose sound system, pioneer 6.5" navigation/dvd/cd, Sirius satellite radio, heated leather seats, 7" tv monitors in the headrests, spray in bedliner 4" silverline cat back exhaust. engine is all stock which i am glad its never been screwed wit. its loaded wit the goodies. It had 33,500k miles and i got it for 34k after tax with title and everything to get it on the road.

#28 ·
Yeah yeah rub it in some more!!:rof If I'd known the price drop would have been that much,i'd a waited like 5-6 months longer.But bein stubborn,that LBZ was coming home with me after I drove it!!!Love at first time I floored it,then it was bone stock[hahaha..A CPA had it before me,so the 24k miles that were onit were just broke in for me I figure.Congrats on the good deal,me jealous Tyanker:tease

35,332.12 [I paid ]yeah,givin me chest pains now.Need more mods to help with the stress!!!:D:D

#29 ·
I knew I was getting a good deal on my truck, but after looking at what everyone else paid for theirs I know I did alright.:rockin

#30 ·
Bought mine a year old with 18,000 miles bone stock and paid $30,000 out the door

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.