You have to pull the rear hub off, and remove the rotor from the hub. Its not simple as just pulling the rotor off but its not that hard.
1. remove wheel
2. remove axle retaining bolts and slide axle out
3. remove brake caliper and bracket
4. remove hub retaining nut
5. slide rear hub off of axle housing
6. lay hub and rotor assy. with studs pointing upward
7. take a brass drift/block(so you don't damage the stud) and hammer(I used a air hammer) and drive the wheels studs backward out of the hub
8. then just remove the rotor from the hub
Once you get them off you can take them to most parts stores and they can turn them for you dirt cheap.
BTW they can do it, chances are they are just too damn lazy
06 Chevy 3500 Crew Cab DRW 6.6l LBZ 6spd Allison 4x4, Some brand of 5" exhaust and :rockin Edge Evo Race :rockin