1) Get an EGR plate to keep the black tar out of the intake!!!!
2) Straight pipe it so that it will breathe better.
3) Use a good fuel additive for lubricity...Diesel Kleen or 2-cycle oil
4) Use a good synthetic oil (Amsoil, Schaffer's, Rotella,)
5) Ditto on the fuel filter thing!!!!!
6) Stay with the forums...these are some good guys.
7) Enjoy your truck....know it isn't perfect
8) Drink some beer and look at your truck a lot!
9) Play some George Strait through the stereo....it helps the truck run well.
10) Get on it once in awhile...it deserves it!
Hope this helps!!
2005 liLLY 4x4..... ZF 6 Speed
, no muffler, lost kitty, Autometer C2 Pyro and Boost Gauges, EGR Blocker Plate, PCV Re-route, Resonator delete, By-Pass Dual Filtration, Amsoiled
front to rear, Fumoto Valve, Texas Ranger CB.
:usa proud to be an American!! :usa 112,000 MILES and counting
1999 Park Avenue 36' 5ver
2002 Hart 6-Horse GN
2 Welsh Corgis and 1 Aussie Shepherd