Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

New rig. They see me rollin, they hatin.....

142K views 889 replies 118 participants last post by  assaultrmk 
#1 · (Edited)
**I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD WITH ALL MY MODS MOVING FORWARD. I'LL ALSO NOT POST IN HERE UNLESS I'VE DONE SOMETHING NEW OR SOMEONE ASKS A QUESTION SINCE THIS THREAD HAS GOTTEN STUPID BIG**

See less See more
#3 ·
his brother wanted a NBS too so he decided against selling it to Greg and traded it it.

sweet truck man, i know you gotta be all over the pinstripe. you think that black will get toasty in the TX heat??? :) what are the plans for her? and what's the name? maybe slutmax?

#8 ·
Story is kinda funny. It's a friend of my brothers old truck. He wanted to sell it and buy a new psd, lol. Anyway I tried to buy it last week but he went and sold it to a dealer in El Reno. So, I found it on CL and called and bought it after all. :drink

Plans are EFI live and exhaust first.:drink

#9 ·
good deal man, you got it in the end. he probably should've sold it to you outright. i'm sure they hosed him on the trade.

how's wifey like it?? complain about gettin in and out of it?

#11 ·
new truck looks great man, she's just screamin' for some amp steps i think. especially on black nbs, they blend in perfect imo

#12 ·
Bad ass truck man. But have fun keepng that black up!!! It's just too much work for me and my 72 hour a week work schedule lol. Congrats !!

#15 ·
Send him my way ^^ lol

#19 ·
Sweet truck dude!!!:drink
Is that the original hood? I thought they went with style hood in 09 or something? My 2007.5 doesn't have those louvers on the cowl, but it's a GMC? If you don't mind me asking, how much $$$$ ???

#20 ·
Sweet truck

Sent from my DROIDX

#24 ·
Nice! they see you rollin and they hatin cause they gont got what you got!! haha

#25 ·
nice new skankmobile:thumb

#31 ·
DDDaaaaammmmnnn ^^^^^ look at that front but i luvs me a big butttHuh?! hahahah jk but nice truck and welcome to the lmms hope u like ur rig im lovin mine

#33 ·
Also referred to as a F.U.P.A. - Fat Upper Pussy Area.

Nice ride Skanks!! Welcome to the LMM club!

#34 ·
I'm curious what you will name this one.

monkey ?

and again sick ride, when I do some upgrading later on it will be an LMM

#35 ·
Will....i was reading through the pages and was very suprised that you didn't post yet. But ya ended up beating me to it lol.
Nice truck Greg!! Those steps won't fit on OBS will they? lol

#36 ·
I teased him last night on Facebook about it...most of it was

"I hate you soo very much right now"

But srsly this fk'r knows how to pick a nice lookin ride and then make it better, I'm anxious to see how he skankifies this one.

And once again he goes with a pin stripe :neener

#37 ·
does it feel slow from your other truck ? with the 35s ????

#41 ·
yeah man i love they way that piller with the pods looks and like the gauges i just cant go without my insight scanning shit for me and all

#44 ·
Sumbitch is clean :thumb I won't own another black truck, but I still like seeing others. Man they look good when they're shined up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.