Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Zone Lift Installed - pics

13K views 46 replies 24 participants last post by  smokinblack 
#1 ·
Just lifted the truck and wanted to share some pics. This is the ZONE 6inch lift kit with TOYO 35X12.50 20, and MOTO METAL 0962 wheels. I think she turned out great.
The ZONE quality is very good. I am very impressed ZONE. Another member on the forum sold me on the ZONE (Nouseforname - awesome write up buddy! :thumb) The ride quality is very responsive and smooth. This kit dosent beat you up.
I took my time and was in no rush with the install so it took me 3 weeks. (plus the rims were on back order fron China) Anyways, the instructions were very clear and dead-on. Not a single issue with anything - everything fit perfect. If you cant decide which lift to go with, I highly recommend ZONE!

Attachments

See less See more
#39 ·
Love the look hope I can do mine one day. You think finding the 1ton srw was hard try a 3/4 tone srw lb.

#42 ·
After "a little cutting and pounding" Does it Rub at all?

#43 ·
Thanks for the write up man. I love the stance of your truck, however after looking at pics of yours and smokinblack's I can't help but feel the tires look too small? Just my opinion of course and I only express it because I am looking to get the same kit and some 35's but I want the wheel wells to look full. Considering I have already done large fender mods to squeeze 33's on leveled, do you think I'd have rubbing issues leaving the front decranked and a 3" block in the rear? Thanks for any advice

#44 ·
I think you should be fine with using 3" blocks in the rear,especially if you have the fender mod done already,I really need to do that mod

#45 ·
Good deal thanks man. Did you install yourself?

#47 ·
Yes sir, Did it all myself (with a buddies help) took us a day and a half,its a real nice kit to install,Il never buy anything else

#46 ·
i live in chesapeake.va to ,i cant believe i havent seen you before.. Thats a good looking truck you have

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.