Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Zone Lift Installed - pics

13K views 46 replies 24 participants last post by  smokinblack 
#1 ·
Just lifted the truck and wanted to share some pics. This is the ZONE 6inch lift kit with TOYO 35X12.50 20, and MOTO METAL 0962 wheels. I think she turned out great.
The ZONE quality is very good. I am very impressed ZONE. Another member on the forum sold me on the ZONE (Nouseforname - awesome write up buddy! :thumb) The ride quality is very responsive and smooth. This kit dosent beat you up.
I took my time and was in no rush with the install so it took me 3 weeks. (plus the rims were on back order fron China) Anyways, the instructions were very clear and dead-on. Not a single issue with anything - everything fit perfect. If you cant decide which lift to go with, I highly recommend ZONE!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Looks killer man

#10 ·
looks good man!

#11 ·
Thanks for comments!
Lutzjk913 - I dont really know how far the bars got cranked. My buddy helped me with this project, so when i got home from work, he had them on and set. Of course once we test drove her we did come back and turn them 1 1/2 turns each to bring up the front a bit. I tow a wake boat so I wanted the rear slightly higher...

#14 ·
Thanks LMMzach

#21 ·
BDS traction bars. Got them from Alligator

#22 ·
Thanks bud! It was very hard to find a 3500 long bed in SRW. Seems like Chevy loves the 3500 in dully.

#19 ·
Looks really good! glad youre happy with the zone kit,I am aslo very impressed and I have over 15 000km on it and no issues at all,we have a very similiar setup also lol,its the first time ive seen the 962s in chrome and they look good!

#23 ·
Thanks bud!
The damn rims were on back order from China for 3 months! The dealer was trying to talk me into the black ones (in stock) but Im a little stubborn so I waited, and waited, and waited.... finally they came in and I was like a kid on prom night :brian
Now the wife thinks im nuts. First thing in the morning, Im cleaning the dew off the rims!!! Cant ride to work with dirty rims right?!?

#28 ·
Thanks bud. It was a rough, but going with the chrome ones turned out awesome!

#33 ·

#31 ·
Damn clean rig. Its been a while since I saw a lifted lmm that I liked this much.

#32 ·
Thank you sir!

#36 ·
Took some pics of my LMM at the beach!

LMM lookin good. Just thought Id share some pics! (like a proud parent)

Attachments

#40 ·
The angles are bad at all. Pretty damn close to stock if you ask me.

Attachments

#38 ·
Love the 20x12s (didnt realize they were 12" wide when I posted in this post before) Do you have any rubbing issues? I think Im going to change it up and get 20x12 fuel hostages Im just worried about rubbing,I have my moto metals sold so I need to do something for the spring time

#41 ·
Oh yea! I had some rubbing. Nothing a little cutting and rubber mallet cant handle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.