Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

My new lmm build thread.

81K views 677 replies 50 participants last post by  1TRIKHD 
#1 ·
Just picked up a new lmm today I didn't do this with the last one so I figured I would do a build thread for progress on my build.

Plan is to make a fast street truck with her Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Here she is day 1 another forum member already got a good start. Got tires for my forces on the way going to see how that works after I lift it back up a little. Also have egr delete pipe in my room and a few other goodies on the way.

Wish me luck and thanks in advance to whoever follows along

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

See less See more
Reactions: Bunts
#11 ·
No way you bought this! Sweet! That thing is unreal!

#18 ·
Haha I'm rubbing with 20x10s with my keys turned up a bit (large fender mod to come). I want to see this as well.

#20 ·
Not on yet but I've seen guys with 20x12. I honestly don't know if it will work but I'm gunna try my best. I did a little mock up it didn't look impossible

#21 ·
Sdp care package Muffler
I had the egr pipe sitting around but it was only fitting to put it in the photo. Little bit salty I didn't get any stickers tho:/

#26 ·
This is going to be good!

#27 ·
Truck is in the garage now should be done by the end of the week I hope. Dropped a spindle on my toe today so it's not starting out good lol.

#28 ·
Well boys I got the wheels on here's some photos!
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Here's with liner in and liner out very minimal rubbing can be fixed real easy
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Rim Alloy wheel
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Auto part Automotive wheel system
Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior Auto part Wheel
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Auto part Automotive wheel system

I'm super excited hope y'all like it will get some more photos when I finish egr delete and clean her up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.