Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Kory Willis Tunes in Canada

5K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  lacroixd 
#1 ·
(Hopefully I got this in the correct forum)

I'd like to buy an Autocal, 5 tunes as well as the tcm tuning and deletes for my '12 LML but I'm in Canada. I see MotorOps is here in Ontario for tuning, but I just loved Kory's tunes on a friend's truck that I'd like to experience the same. Is there anyone that knows who is doing his tunes up here North of the border?

Thanks!

#10 ·
I have only used PPEI, but I have had zero support. I've emailed twice now for a tune change for tire size and have not heard anything for 2 weeks. So for support alone I would strongly suggest MotorOps, or Moonshine. Not sure if Moonshine is available in Canada though.

Reactions: M.A.M.
#14 ·
I'm not positive, but have heard from a few different sources that the tune writer worked at, or at least was trained by Duramaxtuner/Calibrated Power Solutions.
And I have no complaints with my DT tunes, other than the fact that they don't do free updates with modification changes. Whereas MotorOps does....
So I'm kind of kicking myself for not going that route
(I am Canadian)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.