Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

LML fuel rail pressure gauge

6K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  SheeB 
#1 ·
Alright guys I've tried to research this but couldn't find anything recent. I like the look of the analog gauges down the a-pillar. On the LML is there not an available fuel rail pressure gauge? I was told from a shop that I was gonna buy the ISSPRO EV2 gauges from and they said there isn't one available for the LML because of something about a different wiring issue or something like that. Has anyone added a analog fuel rail pressure gauge and could give some insight on this?

#3 ·
Can you give me some detail on where you hooked it up to under the hood?
I am looking at the 2 different EV2 gauges right now. The part number R18288 says it's for 2001 to 2006. And then the part number R18289 (2000 bar) says its for LBZ and LMM.

#5 ·
So if I wanted to add an egt gauge and tap the manifold, would that series of gauges offer one that anyone is running?

I'm looking to have fuel rail pressure, manifold egt and maybe trans temp, but at least the first two. I would I refer black if anyone is running the setup or knows what part numbers work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
In simple terms you need the 18289 frp gauge, pick whatever 18000 gauge set you want for your egt or trans or boost or oil or whatever else you want to monitor. You won't find better analog gauge than isspro. If you don't understand wiring, I'd hire shop to do the install for you.

Not being demeaning, but you just don't want to be cutting up these wire harnesses.

#9 ·
The frp is a plug and play type setup , but all the gauges need a power supply and dimming circuit which means pulling wire and such, the only true plug and play is a cts from edge plug the obd plug in and a hdmi cable and your done

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.