Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Skankmobile 2dot0

40K views 252 replies 73 participants last post by  RedDirty52 
#1 · (Edited)
Changed companies, new job, workin a lot, blah blah blah. Haven't been around as much, poppin in and out bein a dickhead as usual but I wanted to share pics of the new rig I picked up Saturday. It's the reason I didn't make to Ennis..........still pissed about that. Anyway, here's the specs:

2006 GMC SLT LBZ 4WD, EFI Live tuned (no clue who, it's a single tune), 4" turbo back exhaust with a tiny ass muffler and it's a center dump, pillar mounted Autometer gauges that have a remote and change colors (cool/gay), also has the mount for 2 gauges overhead with switches with nothing hooked up......yet, Cognito UCA's, Steering stabilizer, sleeves, Bilstein 5100's, 20" BMF Novakanes, 305/55/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Line-x spray in, Shaved tailgate, painted handles, debadged, demolded, tint, Pioneer touchscreen DVD w/Kicker sub and Kicker amp (way way too loud for me), black stainless grille insert, Recon tails, all steering wheel buttons replaced, new cluster cause a light was burnt out previous owner said, new ball joints, sulastic shackles, new psc power steering pump, and gearbox, GMC bumper gap gone, I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff.

Celly Pics, better ones coming this weekend when I doosh it real good:

Same deal as before, I'll update this thread with every mod as I go.

See less See more
#2 ·
wtf.....thats nice as fuck dude.

#6 ·
Thanks, I said the same thing when I saw it. It's so freakin clean.

Very nice ride
:neener

I like it :thumb Is missing something though.....................oh ya, the rear doors :poke[1]: No way I could go back to an ext. cab
Thanks Brandon, I came to the realization that an ecsb doesn't bother me at all. I do prefer ccsb but this was way too nice to pass up.

Looks good Greg. Exact same truck I have! Lookin forward to see what direction you go with it.
Thanks Erik, I always have liked how clean your truck is. I'm going black and white just like the old skankmobile. Minus the linex rockers :)

#4 ·
I like it :thumb Is missing something though.....................oh ya, the rear doors :poke[1]: No way I could go back to an ext. cab

#44 ·
crew cabs are for granpas! :poke[1]:

jk, but I like my ext cab, I have room to throw crap that shouldn't go in my toolbox, and I CAN carry up to 6 bodies if I HAVE to, but then again no one wants to ride in the tiny back seats, so I rarely get asked to cart folks around lol:thumb

#7 ·
So where you starting w/the Line-x? Think you should do a strip on top of the windshield this time :rofl

#20 ·
Thanks Erik, I always have liked how clean your truck is. I'm going black and white just like the old skankmobile. Minus the linex rockers
lol thanks man. Throw an 01-02 Cheby hd hood on there, it'll look sweet!

Oh and get some 325s... They'll fit, promise! :drink

#9 ·
I like it. :thumbsup

I would trade/take that sub set up off of you next time I came to Missouri. Only thing is I have no idea exactly when that will be. Just turn down the amp and it wont be as loud. lol Will be subscribed to this thread..

#12 ·
Oh I have it turned down. It's nice to have it when I feel like rockin out so it's definitely gonna stay. Should be a fun build. I have idears.

Very Nice!! Kinda woundering, why did you go from the LMM to another LBZ? You have issues with the LMM?
Thanks! Not one single issue with the LMM. I just don't keep trucks very long, it's a boredom issue. Plus it's nice not driving a school bus every day :)

#21 ·
Thanks! Get er done!

Nice rig!!! Ive always loved white dmaxs...cant wait to see how this one turns out:drink
Thanks man, I'm ready to get started.

Looks good, welcome back sir.
Thanks Tony.

Welcome back dude. Told you already, but she suuuuure is puuurdy!
Gracias brah.

thats beautiful! im so jelly
Thanks mang!

Damn you go through trucks fast haha. I like the truck a lot.

The only thing I am iffy about is the shaved tailgate but I can't really judge it from those pictures.
LOL, guilty as charged. I wasn't sure about it but it's growing on me. Kind of want to do a roll pan to finish off the back end.

Its about damn time you got another Duramax. Looking forward to seeing the progress as well. Hows your other truck project coming? I will definitely have to look you up next time I am in OKC.
Shit, haven't done a thing to the 72. I've had a career change and been slammed lately. I should have that thread deleted lol.

lol thanks man. Throw an 01-02 Cheby hd hood on there, it'll look sweet!

Oh and get some 325s... They'll fit, promise! :drink

I have already been on the hunt for a hood and priced out the body/paint work on it! Along with some denali lights, etc.

#16 ·
Welcome back dude. Told you already, but she suuuuure is puuurdy!

#18 ·
Damn you go through trucks fast haha. I like the truck a lot.

The only thing I am iffy about is the shaved tailgate but I can't really judge it from those pictures.

#19 ·
Its about damn time you got another Duramax. Looking forward to seeing the progress as well. Hows your other truck project coming? I will definitely have to look you up next time I am in OKC.

#23 ·
Nice clean truck!!! I'm interested to see what you do to this one???

#24 ·
this truck i sbadass man no dont sell this one too

#26 ·
Sick man I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#29 ·
We need to start a poll on how long this one will last!!!!!

:poke[1]:

Clean truck though saw it in person, just as clean if not cleaner than in the pics

#74 ·
What kind of toolbox is that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.