Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Insight cts a piller mount

8K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  sleeprmax 
#1 ·
I ordered efi and an insight cts from atp yesterday (highly recommend them btw, Dustin is a great guy to deal with) is there An a piller mount for the insight? Anyone got pics of one installed? Search only gets me the dash pod, I seen an edge a piller mount online but I don't think it fits the insight

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#2 ·
I recently ordered a Bullydog single gauge a pillar mount with the edge Cts pod adapter, it isn't installed yet but should fit nice.

#4 ·
#5 ·
Yup Alligator has both of them on their site

#6 ·
#8 ·
#7 · (Edited)
#11 ·
Just curious how much your efi and cuts was I missed black Friday but saw they are doing cyber Monday I just want a general price quote on 5 tunes all stock tranny and no motor mods ?

#16 ·
I can't remember what brand it is, I've had it for a couple years now. It's nice but I wish I had a spot for a couple gauges on it, so it might be best to do the regular 3 hole pillar pod with mount in the bottom hole..

#19 ·
ADP has one get ahold of Jason he has pics

#27 ·
I'm installing tonight, will show ya the outcome.

#31 ·
Not sure I would put it anywhere except the lower hole but the adaptor should work in any of them. Worked real nice in my 2 gauge setup!

#32 ·
I bought one of these and was not happy. Could use a ton of improvement. And you need a new adapter to use a backup camera with this mount. You can still see the wires when it is mounting too. Best option out their but IMO it needs some work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.