Bluetooth for LMM! (link inside) - Page 3 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
2007.5 + (GMT 900) Non Powertrain--New Body Style-- Discussion 07.5 - 2010 Topics Not related to the Powertrain, interior, suspensions, body, wheels, tires, ect.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 12:35 PM   eBay Motors  #21 (permalink)

[QUOTE=dnbhd;1837464]I just also got a Kenwood also. Double Din. Can you snap some pic of yours? I still havent installed it yet.

Are you using the XM/Sirius Radio ? If so did you have to buy an additional antenna for did you use the OEM one?
- LineX Spray in Bed Liner - Amp Research Running Boards - DDM HID's 5K and 3K Fogs - PCV Reroute - MBRP 5" DP Back Exhaust - MBRP Down Pipe - EFI Live Tuned by Idaho Rob - EGR Blocker Plate - Alligator Trans line upgrade - AirdogII 165 - TransGo Jr Kit

Custom 07.5+ DSP Ashtray Mount
Custom 03-07 DSP Ashtray Mount

Coming Soon

Trans Rebuild (by Inglewood Trans)
dnbhd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 01:07 PM   eBay Motors  #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poosniffer View Post
Certainly isn't cheap.I recently changed out the head unit on my truck for a Kenwood DDX-719 which has bluetooth and 7" screen.All I can say is WOW!!! I can listen to Pandora via bluetooth or hook up my iPhone and have navigation (Motion X GPS).I got everything from Crutchfield.Made me fall in love with my truck all over again.
I like that set up i have been looking into it. How was the install im not really familiar with that kind of stuff?
shea_1790 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 12:54 AM   eBay Motors  #23 (permalink)

Installing a double din into one of these trucks is an easy job 30 min tops.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Platinumb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 12:56 AM   eBay Motors  #24 (permalink)

[quote=dnbhd;1837466]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnbhd View Post
I just also got a Kenwood also. Double Din. Can you snap some pic of yours? I still havent installed it yet.

Are you using the XM/Sirius Radio ? If so did you have to buy an additional antenna for did you use the OEM one?
You can use the factory antenna the factory tuner is behind the glove box, you have to remove the plastic shroud around the plug to connect it to the aftermarket tuner,

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Platinumb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.