Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Leveled 2015+ thread

967K views 1K replies 319 participants last post by  gilligansrevenge 
#1 ·
Seeing as obviously there is a leveled LML thread. Since the body style changed would love to see a separate thread.

#2 ·
Here is mine. Cognito UCA leveling kit, tires and wheels should be in next week.

#5 ·
I am interested and I have the same truck...different color.

So you used cognito uca's, shock extenders and cognito keys?

You keep the rancho shocks? Does it ride like factory?

Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Drail
#4 ·
I'm in on this but I'm curious. I'd love to even mine out but mine stock rides like a DREAM compared to my leveled 2011.

#6 ·
I got the ready lift keys, not sure why, and cranked them. Truck rides like crap now. I'm looking at getting the cognito ucas and spacers. I may try out different shocks later unless someone can offer some insight. I def. miss the stock ride.

#10 ·
That is why I am going to level in rear with drop shackles. Not going to mess with the front suspension. Not going to lift, level, or crank torsion bars up front, absolutely love the way the front feels. Going to remove overload spring in rear to help out the rear.

Reactions: kendent7001
#8 ·
Gotcha. Thx man.

#9 · (Edited)
Mine is a Z71 and I left the Rancho shocks on it. Rides like factory. Cognito UCA's and spacers are what allows you to keep the factory ride. Stock keys can be used to level as they do have the ability to lift enough to level. If it was stiffer i would have changed it back. After market tires may make a difference, they made the ride stiffer and a little noiser on my last truck.

#13 ·
Thx bud. So you also used cognito uca's, cognito shock extenders and cognito keys?

#15 ·

Leveled with Ready Lift keys. Ride is not much worse than stock. Well worth it.

#22 ·
subs

#27 ·
Thanks I think i may crank the keys up another half inch or so I love the color too it hides dirt well its been just sitting for 6 days out here now and I can't hardly tell it's dirty from a distance

Attachments

#28 ·
ICON Stage 2 leveling system rides real nice! I left a slight rake. Zero rub, plenty of space.

ICON stage 2 (Upper Control Arms, v2.5 Custom valved shocks on front for diesel, and v2.0 shock on the rear). Stock keys (as both aftermarket and stock do the exact thing, tension the torsion bars). Very simple install. 2011 chevy | gmc 2500hd 3500 Suspension system - stage 2

18x9 BMF Novacane Death Metal; 5" backspace, +0 offset

275/70/18 Toyo ATII

This setup has inspired me to go bigger. I 'm going to put an ICON 5" lift on it with bigger wheels/tires.:neener I plan to swap out the Stage 2 this week for lift and 20" wheels. So the ICON stage2 Leveling system and wheels/tires will be for sale if you are in or close to Colorado. I have less than 200 miles on stage 2 and wheels/tires PM me if interested, will make a heck of a deal for someone.

#37 · (Edited)

Reactions: hogleg
#39 ·
Before it was leveled it just rubbed the mud flap when the wheel was turned. If you crank the torsion bars up a bit they don't rub. Any larger and you'll have issues.

#41 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.