Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

N2WRIG 2016 2500HD Iridium Denali

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  moto316 
#1 ·
New to posting here: wanted to thanks FLDuramax, Ryan J, and Dewey for answering some PMs while we were planning and ordering this truck. We are very happy with how it turned out to this point.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: GM4ever
#2 ·
a few more pics.

Attachments

Reactions: GM4ever
#6 ·
Cranked down BDS 4.5" lift, it's between 3.5 and 4"

#7 ·
Nice truck man, I got an iridium denali myself and I'm just north of you in Clearwater. Where'd you go to get this lift installed? You happy with the result?

Reactions: N2WRIG
#10 ·
I actually had the dealer (Dick Norris GMC Clearwater) install it before delivery. The ride height is just where I wanted it and the ride is excellent, although because I had it installed before delivery I can't really compare it to the stock ride. I sold a 2002 Ram 2500 Cummins for this and compared to that the ride is smooth!

#11 ·
It probably rides better than stock. Thats cool the dealer put the lift in for you. Does that mean its covered under warranty? Also that way you could work the price of the lift into the loan. Unless you payed all cash ;-)

#12 ·
Yes, the dealer said depending on the lift I chose, they would install and it would be covered under the warranty. I already knew I wanted the BDS 4.5 and although they hadn't installed that kit yet. However, they had installed many BDS6.5 kits and they had been impressed with the quality and were happy to install the 4.5.

#14 ·
You mind me asking what they charged for the lift/wheels/tires and install? Do they gouge the shit out of the price like the ford dealers do and tack on 15k to the sticker for a 5k lift and wheels/tires package?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.