Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Mirror /egr problems

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  looch10 
#1 ·
Had the truck in in January for egr problems, when the truck came back the right mirror went completly wonky when the key fob was used. Prior to the egr work, the memory pedals, seat and mirrors worked perfectly. Took it back and the service dept said they reprogrammed the memory system and was fixed. Now the mirror memory does not work at all with the key fob. The service manager now tells me that the truck never had memory mirrors at all.
And that trucks with camper mirrors do not have memory. How many of you have camper mirrors with memory or without and have had problems with the memory system.
Thanks

#2 ·
My memory function does not work with the Tow mirrors. None of them do. I have had the BCM reprogramed and still did not work.

I hear there is no fix for this. Would love to have some power folding tow mirrors too. But doubt that will happen.

#3 ·
I think the issue wit the power folding is that there is too much wind pressure on the big towing mirrors. I like those mirrors so much when backing a trailer that I wouldn't bitch if they didn't fold at all.

#5 ·
these mirrors fold when i pull them in. lol
didnt know GM made power tow mirrors..:cookoo[1]:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

2012 GMC DENALI 2500HD Z71 CC/SB SRW LML.
READYLIFT leveling kit
WESTIN ultimate chrome bull bar
6" CHROME Oval SideSteps
XTREME spray on bed liner
UNDERCOVER SE painted hard tonneau bed cover
AVS bug shield
BUSHWACKER boss pocket style fender flares-painted
2012 DENALI 5 spoke 20" rims
COOPER ZEON LTZ 305/50/20 tires

#6 ·
GM doesn't make power folding tow mirrors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.