Lml to lmm build - Page 13 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
2011+ LML Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the '11 and up LML Duramax Trucks No Advertising

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 08:14 PM   eBay Motors  #121 (permalink)

Got my super high flow intake kit form Tony at All Season Diesel Performance. Its for a LMM I will most likely have to mod it to work will keep you all posted..Found Dave at DTS is going to make me a LML intercooler so if any of you LML guys need one he will be able to make you one in two weeks. Also hope to get my turbo and kit monday or tuesday in the mail. I talked with Mark at danville I am going with a S475 batmo 87MM. Cant wait to see it in person I will post up some new pics asap.
2011 LML ecm converted to lmm 4x4 CCD Socal stroker kit, bored .040 for the 437ci, PPE mans, up pipes, 5" exhaust, 250Fass lift pump, EFI live, Focal K2s all around two JL 13" PS2 flip down in back, dual CP3 custom built tran thanks to the help and savings from Tim Heckler Ballies, Sam at Southern Style Diesel, Mark at Danville, Tony at All season, Guy at Socal, Mike L, and all the people on the df

Coming soon triple 366 turbo system.

Last edited by DmaxMonster; 01-12-2013 at 08:18 PM.
DmaxMonster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 12:53 AM   eBay Motors  #122 (permalink)
Duramax Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporting Member

I'm down for one since MCC is gonna be coming out within the next six months (guess.... but I have talked with H&S, they are going to release it...... one day).
2011 LML- H&S Motorsports CP3 over CP4 kit w/tunes from Kory Willis , 17x9 XD Misfits, 285-70-17 Cooper AT's, Spray on, tool box/50 Gallon Auxillary, tint all around, Ride Rite bags, Ride rite compressor system,H&S Mini Max, Cobalt Pyro, ready lift keys, 5" MBRP straight piped, Rare Part Tie rods, Cognito UCA's, Bilstein 5100's, Fass Titanium 150, ADP downpipe, EGR delete from ADP and Proflow up pipes and manifolds.

To be installed: Built Tranny from Calvins and custom compounds.

Gotta love being a Directional Driller.
LMLFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 09:32 AM   eBay Motors  #123 (permalink)
Always in process
Supporting Member

David's intercoolers are very nice.

06 CC/SB
Suncoast Trans,NyTrex Nitrous,ARP's,Tuning from Kory Willis
lb7dirtyM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2013, 09:42 AM   eBay Motors  #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb7dirtyM View Post
David's intercoolers are very nice.
from what I have found they are the most effective at lowering EGTs, and the most solid build.
2011 LML ecm converted to lmm 4x4 CCD Socal stroker kit, bored .040 for the 437ci, PPE mans, up pipes, 5" exhaust, 250Fass lift pump, EFI live, Focal K2s all around two JL 13" PS2 flip down in back, dual CP3 custom built tran thanks to the help and savings from Tim Heckler Ballies, Sam at Southern Style Diesel, Mark at Danville, Tony at All season, Guy at Socal, Mike L, and all the people on the df

Old 01-14-2013, 08:54 AM   eBay Motors  #125 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmaxMonster View Post
from what I have found they are the most effective at lowering EGTs, and the most solid build.

Last time I talked to David he was working on using a core from a big rig cut down to fit our application and the numbers were going to top anything available on the market. I suspect he will make you one heck of a cooler for your LML too.
2005 Silverado EC/SB, LLY, 4WD, EFI DSP5 V2 (Idaho Rob at ATP), Edge CTS w/ EGT probe, LML Exhaust Manifold, PPE shimmed FPRV, Banks LBZ air cleaner, Profab intake, LBZ Turbo Mouthpiece, Kennedy twin lift pumps w/ megafilter, Corsa 304 SS Exhaust, Mike L tranny cooler, EXAXT Steering System, Redhead Power Steering Box w/ Amsoil PS fluid, Green Torsion Keys, Allison Deep Pan w/ Suncoast Filterlock and Transynd ATF, Bilstein 5100's (Norcal), Cognito UCA's, 17" NBS alloy rims, 265/70R17 Michelin LTX M/S2's, Pioneer AVH-P3200BT, CubbyCam Backup Camera, Pop & Lock Power Tailgate Lock, Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover, Tekonsha P3 Brake controller, Alphatherm AT-38OD Washer Fluid Heater
MTL_Dmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 07:56 PM   eBay Motors  #126 (permalink)

Got my turbo the other day,damn that's big..get my turbo kit tomorrow from ups..ordered my ppe cp3 from Sam at ssdp this evening. I ordered the rest of my gauges and my 5"ss exhaust Sunday night. Talked to mike L his week said he should have all the parts this week. Spoke with guy at SoCal we set the compression a lil low but good for twins later. He finished the balancing and sent the other parts to powder coating.. Shouldn't be to long now almost have all my goodies..I will post some pics this weekend.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:01 PM   eBay Motors  #127 (permalink)

got my trany back from mike L. Socal should be shipping my motor by next friday. Still waiting on my 5" intake stuff and my intercooler. Dropping my intake runners and supper high flow kit from all season off to get powder coated crome tomorrow. I cant figure out what to do with the fuel rails. Any ideas?

Old 02-07-2013, 07:06 PM   eBay Motors  #128 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmaxMonster View Post
got my trany back from mike L. Socal should be shipping my motor by next friday. Still waiting on my 5" intake stuff and my intercooler. Dropping my intake runners and supper high flow kit from all season off to get powder coated crome tomorrow. I cant figure out what to do with the fuel rails. Any ideas?
Who did you use to ship the trans?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
5" DE, rerouted, debadged, demolded, air dog, stock fuel

Big thanks, Duramaxtuner.com & Kory Willis @ PPEI
TakeEm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2013, 07:43 PM   eBay Motors  #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeEm View Post
Who did you use to ship the trans?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I used yellow freight went trough a friend that owns a going.posta so got it at cost i just had to make a crate and drop it off at there hub

Old 02-23-2013, 03:04 PM   eBay Motors  #130 (permalink)

Got the trany back from Mike L. couple weeks Ago he was great to work with and really knows his stuff. I give him 5 stars for sure..I just finished putting it in last night and pulled my batteries and relocating them to the bed. Also pulled the coolant overflow tank. going to use a PPE one thats at powder coating now. Hope to put my exhaust on tonight or tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.