Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

New denali hd build

135K views 253 replies 71 participants last post by  ShabbaDanks 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
After I got to the house I debadged it alittle in the rear. And took the front lower valence off.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Richb1422
#4 ·
Love it! Does the iridium metallic have any red flake in it? That's the color I'm thinking about but it looked a little red in the color swatches.

#5 ·
#8 ·
Shortly. I will get with you soon to get the tunes. I kept my exhaust. I need to get with pro fab and wherli to get the intake and manifolds/ups coming also.

#7 · (Edited)
-Already done: debadged some, removed front lower valence and license plate bracket, installed weather-tech matts.

-Parts coming: paint matched front gmc emblem, led fog lights and numerous other led bulbs, fender flares.

-Parts to try and install this weekend: lift pump, insight 2, tool box, pisk, dual stabilizers.

-windows are getting tinted Saturday morning im getting limo(5%) all around. Should I get the front windshield top strip?

#9 ·
-windows are getting tinted Saturday morning im getting limo(5%) all around. Should I get the front windshield top strip?

Definitely get the strip across the top of the windshield. I love mine. Mine does ride just a bit lower than i would like. I would have them do it just down to the white lines on the windshield, would be about perfect.

also, congrats on the truck iridium was my second color choice.

Reactions: CP312
#11 ·
Ive been looking at pics. Im doing the strip. How does the 35% across the whole windshield look/affect things?

#12 ·
I just picked one up in white with the 20" wheels... I wish I had gotten those wheels but it was hard enough to aquire this girl where I live.

Attachments

Reactions: veeref
#14 ·
Congrats. Pretty. White was my second choice. I made the dealer switch out the wheels. Those 10 spokes look good from a distance, up close they look plastic like a hub cap to me.

#15 ·
6.5 bds set at about 5 ish/2" block in the back if possible. I want to retain factory ride quality. No more level kits for me. Ill run the same 37x12.5 tires(i took them off the other truck before trading in). I loved the stance on the 2012 i had with the 2" block in the back it was still 3/4 inch lower in the front. So I figure 2" block and the fromt set even with the back should be perfect.

#16 ·
#17 ·
#20 · (Edited)
No pictures but the lift pump is installed and the cts2 is all wired up pending figuring out a location to mount it. Also installed the center console storage tray. My driver door handle key delete piece just came in also. Ill install it tomorrow possibly.

#22 · (Edited)
Color matched gmc inserts, and diode dynamics led fogs. Also did diode dynamics led license plate bulbs but not pics right now.

#23 ·
Reactions: Ryan J
#24 ·
#198 ·
I am looking to purchase Diode Dynamics XML2 Fog lights but when I looked them up on the website it says that they do not fit on 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD? How did you get them to fit?

#27 ·
Nice new rig Jake! One day I'll be able to upgrade

#32 ·
:smile2: thanks! glad your liking the setup.

#29 ·
Pisk kit installed and found out a pretty big difference from prior years........ Lets see who can spot the difference.

#30 ·
no stabilizer mount

#35 ·
Yup. Not happy

#33 ·
well last night I installed the pisk kit and it works great as expected. in doing so I found a update to the 16's that im not fond of. once the iphone app starts working again ill upload the picture of the pisk and play a guessing game on the change in the 16's. not happy and I will be finding a solution!

Reactions: CP312
#37 ·
Exactly!

#38 ·
My 2015 has a mount but no stabilizer from the factory. I bitched to GM and the dealer and they said tough stuff. Bought a Rancho RS5417 and truck drives 100000000000% better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#39 · (Edited)
easy fix on the stabilizer mount, just buy someones old shock extenders for the 01-10 model and once you find center you can tack the mount in place

then you dont have to worry about trying to bend metal and drill the holes blah blah blah

i have 2 myself that someone bought for me from Norcal-Nick since we weren't on good terms at the time

#40 ·
When can I grab one from you? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.