Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

2015 lml delete tips

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  DirtyMarx 
#1 · (Edited)
2015 lml delete how to?

I'm guna be installing my tunes and my 5" exhaust tonight i remember reading to install the tunes 1st. Does that mean I unplug the stuff under the hood and all the exhaust sensors also before Installing the tunes?

#2 ·
I'm guna be installing my tunes and my 5" exhaust tonight i remember reading to install the tunes 1st. Does that mean I unplug the stuff under the hood and all the exhaust sensors also before Installing the tunes?
I wouldnt spend the time unplugging everything... Lot less work to get it going again on the off chance that something hiccups when you load the tunes. If it loads properly, unplug and delete, then start up...

Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Theres's the 2 hoses that get unhooked at the valve (I think that's what it is). Hoses stay connected to the exhaust and get removed with it. There's a little electrical connecter box on the outside of the frame rail that has 2 bolts in it. Just unscrew that and it comes out with the exhaust. There's a plug at the cat, and either 1 or 2 more back at the particulate filter. Very self-explanatory once you get started. I can try to get some pics of one I removed if you really need some...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.