Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

2015+ Picture Thread

1M views 2K replies 550 participants last post by  Mbreener 
#1 ·
I figured we needed a thread so everyone buying or thinking about buying can see. Try to keep comments minimal to not cloud it up. So post up pictures of your 2015+ truck :drink

#2 ·
2015 gmc sle rclb

Attachments

Reactions: TG GMC
#7 ·
Denali 3500

Attachments

#15 · (Edited)
Heyyaa

Reactions: Geolvich
#19 ·
Just picked mine up today. Really wanted a Denali, but could not find a quicksilver anywhere pretty much on the Eastern Coast. So I got a almost fully loaded SLT. Having the bumpers painted to match next week, so it will look like a Denali.

#26 ·
Sorry for not posting a pic but that black front end is the nicest new body style Chevy I have ever seen! That looks cooler then the gmc's!

#21 ·

Towing mirrors are back ordered. Had dealer add factory cab lights before I took delivery. Plasti dipped the front and rear emblem black and had windows tinted 20%

Reactions: DirtEmax-USMC
#346 ·
Don't want to mess up the thread so I'll keep it short. I dipped my emblems as well exactly like Jsho did, looks great but mine only held up for a few months before it started peeling. The wheels on the other hand are holding strong. My suggestion would be if you know you want to keep it that way just go ahead and paint it. Will save you some hassle down the road.

#23 ·

Rear came out the same. I decided to leave them flat black instead of clearing them. This was my first experience with plasti dip and I am very impressed with how easy it was to use.

#25 ·
Just snapped a couple more up close

Reactions: baconstruction
#28 ·
Iridium Metallic with Cocoa Dune interior

I added Dee Zee nerf bars, Husky mud flaps, Rancho steering stabilizer, and tinted front windows. I removed the lower valence from the front. I replaced the stock tires with Good Year Wrangler DuraTrac 275/65 R20 tires. I cranked the factory keys to level it and have 1 1/2 inches of rake still. No rubbing with the tires. I also put my sled deck back on to haul the toys.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.