Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

2015 Weathertech floor mats with underseat storage?

8K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  DODO 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the weathertech laser cut floor mats in the rear fit with the rear underseat storage?

#3 ·
I actually thought there was a different part number for them with underseat storage when I was ordering them... cant remember 100%

#5 ·
I bought my 15 ccsb lml last february and have had it for a year now.
Weathertech did not have the floor mats at the time for the rear when i was following their app.
By June i was getting impatient, and bugging them. Finally, i got someone to explain what was going on.
What the lady on the phone told me was that you have to order the regular rear floor mat (as if you have no underseat storage), and it may need to be adjusted/trimmed.
The reasoning is that the rear underseat storage is a dealer installed item, and that they vary from truck to truck, so Wetaher tech does not make a custom size for an underseat storage because many different types were used...This is what i was told. She shipped me the regular one, and that was it.
I was basically able to shim it under the underseat storage bin without trimming, and it looks great....i can post pics when i am avail to do so.

Reactions: JJBlue
#6 ·
I was looking at the Husky rear underseat storage on Amazon (160+) and iirc there were a couple comments on the product by people about not fitting w/ the molded rear mats..

#13 ·
I had the weather techs in my last truck and loved them. So I ordered them again for my 2015 and they didn't fit right and I sent them back right away. I went with husky and they fit better, cheaper and they have the grips at the bottom so they don't move around at all. I really recommend husky to anybody looking for great floor matts.

Reactions: roy826
#14 ·
I ordered Weathertecs when I purchased my LMM with storage box. The fit is excellent with no problem. Just be aware that the mat does NOT go under the storage box.

#15 ·
my storage was installed when I bought the truck and had to be removed to install the mat , but had no problems installing the box after. As stated kind of a pain to remove to clean , I have my factory rubber mat over top to try to keep it clean (kids and large dog)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.