Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

MONTANA Shout Out

41K views 337 replies 81 participants last post by  RdHammer 
#1 ·
Hey anyone on here from Missoula, MT or anywhere in the western side of MT? ie.. Bitterroot Valley on up to Eureka

#83 ·
its a small world ey!

#86 ·
Bozeman here! Bobcats rule lol!

#88 ·
I grew up between Darby/Hamilton off Lost Horse Creek. My dad still lives there but haven't been up that way in years. I loved living up there.

#91 ·
Huson MT (about 25 miles west of Missoula on I-90), was home before I joined the Air Force. I am currently stationed at Fairchild AFB in Washington. Hoping to get stuck here. I dont want to go somewhere like New Mexico again, just not for me.

#94 ·
Cameron MT here, south of Ennis which is SW from Bozeman :).....or NW from West Yellowstone!...depending on your locale

#96 ·
Well im quite a ways away from the west side of the state but used to live in Kalispell now living in Culbertson.

#98 ·
Glasgow, MT here

eastern part of the state!! got my second Dmax!! Nice to meet you all!! any local Dyno events that im missing out on??

Gary

#100 ·
BozAngeles. I trust anyone on this thread knows where I mean.

#104 ·
Shov, I work at Automotive Cutting Edge... we are just a general mechanic shop. I'm planning to do my first TransGo JR when it gets here in the next week or so. It doesn't seem that complicated, I'm sure we could handle it! :D

#105 ·
I am sure you'll do fine. I just don't trust myself. You have my email, let me know how it goes

#106 ·
Forsyth MT 100 miles east of billings.

#108 ·
Still waiting on it.... had some other issues come up. My motorcycle decided to pound intake valves, then an intercooler coupler, now an injector acting up...... just cant win for losing right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.