Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1TRIKHD Victory Red CCLB

5M views 125K replies 254 participants last post by  ChevyTech77 
#1 ·

This is pretty much how it looked when I picked it up. Gonna start one of these things called a build thread. Bought the truck in Tremonton UT. From a small dealership who bought it at an auction earlier that summer. It was bone stock as far as engine was concerened. Came with 20" Foose chrome wheels with the tbars cranked up a bit.

See less See more
#26,541 ·
#26,543 ·
I'm done headed south to the promise land. Tired of this concrete jungle and the idiots who live here.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
I try not to go up there anymore. I just want to cleanse the gene pool every time I do.

Reactions: rparlee
#26,544 ·
@Josh154 since I know you've used it, is 1 qt of por-15 enough to do my whole frame? I want to get some to do atleast the back half when the bed is off when I do the new sending unit.

#26,545 ·
Good question Justin.....I want to do my while frame someday soon....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#26,546 ·
took truck to dealer today for recall, b-pillar noise, stuck OP gage, and to lower tpms sensors.
they said they wouldnt do the tpms - "itd have to be aftermarket" wtf ever that means. i just wanna lower the tire pressure w/o the tpms light coming on so the rear doesnt buck me around!!!!!!!!!

has anybody had any luck doing that tpms in a tube trick?

#26,547 ·
If the BCM can be programmed it can be done. Likely the dealer is worried about liability

It will take more than 1 qt POR to do the entire frame. I used a bunch on a firewood rack.

Russ come to Houston if you want to see a gene pool that needs draining. Jus saying

#26,548 ·
I spent the first part of my day in a safty orientation and getting a drug screen for a job we are starting tomorrow. I parked in the lot beside the job shacks and came out to a $40 ticket
University of Washington is giving us no parking oh well I won't be driving my POV anymore anyway... navigating across campus has me wondering how a place of Higher Learning can have so many idiots. :cookoo[1]:

#26,549 ·
I hear you Grant....we do alot of work on public schools and colleges or universities and hospitals. How many times have I been drug tested=0. How many schools require a background check before you can work there= very few....I've worked on many elementary schools with kids present and NEVER had to be checked. One time we built a brand new high school in the middle of a field and we had to do child molester background check....just that one time. It makes me nervous sending my daughter to school knowing that there are very bad people that have easy access.

#26,551 ·
sup lyle. all good?

#26,552 ·
Where did you travel to Lyle?

#26,553 ·
I spent the first part of my day in a safty orientation and getting a drug screen for a job we are starting tomorrow. I parked in the lot beside the job shacks and came out to a $40 ticket
University of Washington is giving us no parking oh well I won't be driving my POV anymore anyway... navigating across campus has me wondering how a place of Higher Learning can have so many idiots. :cookoo[1]:
Worked on the campus rigging for our tower crane building Lander Hall for little over a year. I will agree with you, but dat ass walking around made up for it. Lol

#26,554 ·
#26,556 ·
Morning guys. Russ, Lyle.

Lyle, work has been so busy lately its not even funny.

LB7 threw another code for glow plug. Not sure if I broke a wire while installing the filter head or if they are just failing one at a time

#26,557 · (Edited)
Well today is the second race of the new 7 race diesel series at Pacific Raceways. I missed the first after much planning, just because I forgot my keys.:| Today have my gear in the truck and just going to see what happens if I make it back to the shop in time and all the stars align I'll go. This way if I miss it no disappointment if I make it all excitement.:grin2::rofl

#26,559 ·
Well today is the second race of the new 7 race diesel series at Pacific Raceways. I missed the first after much planning, just because I forgot my keys.:| Today have my gear in the truck and just going to see what happens if I make it back to the shop in time and all the stars align I'll go. This way if I miss it no disappointment if I make it all excitement.:grin2::rofl
Morning grant, Tex, Matt.
I hope you make it there buddy.

#26,560 ·
Morning guys. Russ, Lyle.

Lyle, work has been so busy lately its not even funny.

LB7 threw another code for glow plug. Not sure if I broke a wire while installing the filter head or if they are just failing one at a time
once one plug goes they all usually start to follow, best to just do all 8 at once