Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

kocustoms LBZ Build

7K views 44 replies 15 participants last post by  kkosa812 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATED new updates page 4

Bought the truck 6 years ago now. its gone through a few changes.. and a transmission or 2. It's going to be getting a fully built trans next month. here's where I started. bought it in ~2009 with 55k miles on her. It had a mbrp 4 inch turbo back and a AFE intake. with some Chrome 20's on 305's with TB cranked.:thumb

Drove it for about a year and fried the Trans. I didn't know it had a very high hp efi live single tune. previous owner failed to mention it was tuned. I would get that p0087 every now and then If I really got after it.

had it towed to the local GM dealer. Lucky somehow it was fixed under the GM 100k warranty :drink

Then It got a 6 inch tuff country lift and 35x12.50x20 toyo MTs
Amp research steps. wrapped bumpers white.

drove it on a stock tune after GM found out it had been tuned. when they rebuilt the trans.

Then couldn't stand getting 10mpg . So I found Idaho ROB and had him build me a 65hp tow/ economy EFIlive tune. drove it like that for 3years. wore out 2 set of tires. got new 20 inch Fuel wheels. and 33's

Got the itch for more power. so I had Idaho rob build me 5 tunes. from stock, light tow w/ turbo brake, heavy tow w/ turbo brake, 90hp, 120hp got another set of 35 inch toyo MT's

been awesome tuning... have probably 80-90k miles on his tuning.

Had the Bed Scorpion Lined rough Black with Orange Sparkles. Front Bumper is also done to Match.

Installed a 50 inch curved LED bar on the roof, wrapped part of the hood black. was featured in Diesel world magazine Nov. 2014 issue readers rides.

After that My friend that owns Tint and Vinyl City in utah Tint and Vinyl City | Tinting and Wrapping everything in your city
convinced me to wrap my truck so I had them design my winter camo. It turned out Amazing!!

Next I found a awesome deal on a Buckstop prerunner bumper.Heavy-Duty Winch Bumpers for Chevrolet Chevy Trucks 1500 2500 3500 Baja Model by Buckstop Truckware. Installed that along with some more leds.
Had a new Passenger side axle installed, New Tie rods, sleeved the tie rods. new rancho 9000sx shocks. Husky Tool Box.

and this is where its at right now..

forgot to Mention it has a Mini Clone.....

Got a 2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins for a work truck. So I can Build the Duramax.
Going to be installing a Fass lift pump and having a fully built trans built. at that point I'll bump up to Idaho robs MAXeffort built trans tunes. looking for the 550whp zone :gearjamin

has 188k miles on it right now.

See less See more
#5 ·
Sweeeeeeeet Ride!

#6 ·
Good looking truck Kyle!! Let me know if I can help you with any....MORE parts!! HA :gearjamin

Love the camo...

#9 · (Edited)
here's some more pics..

I know its a Cummins lol. but for anyone wondering its a 2011 Deleted and EFIlive tuned. with 35x12.50x17s on KMC wheels. and a Led bar hidden in the bumper..

#16 ·
#20 ·
gotta have the dodge mirrors up. only way you can see out of the stupid things.:stir. hahaha thanks guys for all the nice comments. means a lot..

#26 ·
GOOD LOOKIN TRUCK MAN!!!! that camo wrap looks awesome

#30 ·
subd

#33 ·
@mobbin1313 how did your wrap your bumpers? And did the whites match? Really considering wrapping my bumpers on my LMM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.