Calgary area.... - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Canada The whole thing

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 01:26 PM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)
DuramaxForum n00b

Calgary area....

Any one know of a good supplier of update parts for my LLY in the Calgary area? Looking for turbo down pipe, egr delete stuff head studs etc. Thru work I can get all the big box stuff AFE, MBRP etc but have read of some fittment issues with the big companies.

Gotta do my head gaskets , so I guess I'm gonna go full bore....

Thanks
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 01:53 PM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)
^^^ Needs more $ for mods
Supporting Member

You are better off ordering from vendors on this site. Even with shipping & duty you will pay less than in Canada. Auto parts pricing in Canada is a joke!!! Check out Adrenelin Truck Performance. Try to get stuff shipped via USPS. UPS is another scam.
Send me a PM if your looking at parts from a GM dealership. I buy from a dealership in Montana. Even with shipping parts are about half the price as my local dealership!!!
Oh yeah..... Welcome to the DF!
20x9 Ultra Predators, 285 55R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, EFILive Autocal DSP5 (ATP) 5" Diamond Eye SS w/muffler, Diamond Eye Downpipe, Transgo jr. Isspro Ev2 gauges, PCV reroute, EGR blocked, Cognitto UCA's, pitman/idler arm supports, Bilstein 5100's, MA Stainless tierod sleeves, Billet grille, Roll N Lock, Line-X, AFE stage 2 intake, Chrome tow hooks, WeatherTech visors, Spyder LED Tail lights, Cree reverse lights, B&W Turnover ball, 1500 tailgate spoiler, Loadlifter 5000 airbags, wirelessOne

2013 Forrest River Wildcat Extralite 293 REX
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!! GO SEAHAWKS!!!
AJ 72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2012, 02:17 PM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)
DuramaxForum n00b

Thanks for the info, I'll see what I can find.

Matt
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.