Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Abs light on

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  GMCustomerService 
#1 ·
I have a 2005 2500hd duramax with a abs light on and intermittently I get feedback in my brake pedal which feels like my abs is activating but I am on dry pavement and only going 15 MPH. Is this my abs module or is this something else? I don't want to throw a bunch of parts at it if it's something else.

Thanks for your help!!!

#4 ·
I changed both front wheel hub assembles about a year ago but I will certainly check them again just to take them out of the equation. Just curious, if I was thexpecting front wheel hub bearings, wouldn't the ABS light stay on all the time? I also tried to pull codes but i came up with nothing.

#6 ·
Hi Justweldit80,

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing this concern with your truck. We see that you are seeking the input of other forum members, so we would like to offer our assistance as well. Our team would be more than happy to look into your situation on our end. If this is something of interest, please send us over a private message. Hope to hear from you soon.

Bret B.
GM Customer Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.