Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Hd tie rod ends

19K views 115 replies 23 participants last post by  mray 
#1 ·
Well I've been trying to find the brand Rare parts online , I've narrowed it down , but they are the gen II tie rod ends 1 1/2 in . But I keep finding them from 317 to 370 . Are these different tie rods ? 28559G2 RP28559

#3 ·
Look on Alligator performance website.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Livinlocal
#4 ·
DMAXStore.com that is where I got mine.

#7 ·
dmaxstore does not sell rare parts but rather an over the ocean version. XD series either has the left over back up mevo tech ends/bodies or their new "manufactures" ends and bodies that cam via water route

#8 ·
dmaxstore does not sell rare parts but rather an over the ocean version. XD series either has the left over back up mevo tech ends/bodies or their new "manufactures" ends and bodies that cam via

Wrong as usual @ Dukcaln. Please keep your BS to yourself it's getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: xdbpxd
#11 ·
I went with rare parts g2 and they are built tonight and couldn't be anymore happy, alligator performance had a great pride and shipped very quick!!

Reactions: dukcaln
#15 ·
:poke[1]:

Attachments

Reactions: 05LLYEdwards
#21 ·
Who is this new loco guy? And please tell me what you know about Jason... Jason is a stand up guy and I have lots of respect for him! Ef off you poser...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

#23 ·
Poser or poster? Been a member longer then you on here and use the search button to find out my questions, lol. Don't need to post to feel like a great guy in life, rather actual go out and enjoy it off the forums. As for Jason he was a good guy and as for his boss Mike, he's also a good employer. Who else will give you his race truck to take home after your dumb ass tries to 4 wheel launch your truck when not properly equipped for it, and towed it back to his shop for you. Business is business and slandering the company for which you worked for is not good rapport. I'm sure that Jason's next employers would love to hear about this if he needed some recommendations. Just saying, Jason needs to let his tenure he had at DMAX die and maybe he can be happy in mind and soul. Sounds like he carries a lot of anger inside. It's okay buddy, you will be okay. Maybe you just needed to hear that, probably just a snowflake and can't take it. [emoji1474][emoji1474]

#24 ·
I do not work for Dmax store. I do buy all my shit there and have my stuff worked on there. [emoji1476][emoji1476]

#29 ·
The reason I ask is because I doubt you know any details on the argument between Jason and Mike. And being on here since 2011 doesn't mean anything either, especially with 40 post. I get you are defending one person, but no one really knows the details other than Mike or Jason.

Reactions: M.A.M. and 1TRIKHD
#31 · (Edited)
Loco. This flame war is between Mike and Jason. You should stay out of it. As for your comments, you have done nothing more than weaken any position you might have by being an internet tough guy. Hurling insults at people who have nothing to do with you and don't care what opinions you might have, makes you an ankle.
If you have any replies or opinions to what truth I have just written, you are more than welcome to drive your opinionated rear end to West Texas and say it to my face. If you have the courage. If not, you will quietly go away and let the rest of us enjoy the interaction between the two people that are fighting. Have a nice day.

Reactions: dukcaln and 1TRIKHD
#33 ·
LOL, love all you guys and your replies. As for me well let's just say I'm a fly on the wall, Jason knows who I am. As far as your opinions of I me, I could really not care. Oh frogman32, calling out a person to come say shit to your face, but sorry I don't have time for that shit. Socalmike, I'm just defending a guy who I believe has some of the best parts and service on the market, you too can eat a dick. As for my 40 post like I said, I just search and I get my answers. I'm going to continue to just kick back and enjoy my view.

#34 ·
Maybe you know, is all of kryptonite still made in the USA?

violin:
I can care less for you..... lets chat in crossing

#37 ·
Duck Boy. I'm pretty busy these days but always have time for you. You know my address. The guys at the shop would love to see you. Take the drive. I will buy the pastries for you.

Reactions: DmaxStoreJimmy
#38 ·
Just like you Mike, always making sure others are around.... been there done that, not one of the shop people intimidate me if that is what your implying. Please, I insist to buy the pastries, my job pays really well. Your incomes all credit.

PM me a meeting spot, we can go too a public place, inside, full of people and talk it over a few beers. lets see how you operate by yourself? I would love to see this evidence of stealing from you and hear all about what you think of me. Then when your done, I will speak and then you may leave.

#39 ·
Man you guys are funny

#40 ·

Reactions: dukcaln
#41 ·
if we all tell the truth

#44 ·
For what it's worth, I was pissed when I opened up my $600 of parts from dmaxstore to realize I overpaid for mevotechs by 30%. I got distracted by the shiny kryptonite warranty and cool offering s. Its plain to see the business started from dealership former employees . Whatever can be done to make an extra percent ya know?

At first I was pissed at dmaxstore for misrepresenting the parts origin and the high prices associated, after a little time I realized I was pissed at myself for falling for the hype. All I can say really is however people wish to run their business is their choice, just as it's the customers choice where their money goes. Outside of their brake line kit, I would not and never will purchase from dmaxstore again, but many will and plenty will be happy.

Transparency would be nice honestly, but that's a less common business trait nowadays. Yes, we have to make money. But in this tighter knit community we should also be fair. Then again, seems like most of the tight knit is gone,the extra percent rules and dumbasses are all over the place. Not directed specifically at anyone

#49 ·
I'm just reading watching all this unfold.... I'm not even mad at you loco. If you want I can post up part numbers so you can buy your own rebranded parts at a discount price.[/

Post that shit up big Mike. [emoji109]slap them lottery numbers up too. It's the Forum so it's gotta be accurate.

#50 ·
Loco, all bullshit aside, we all just want quality parts and not lied to...we all work hard for our money. When we find out we over paid for regular parts you can get on your own, your going to make people mad. I know I know, but it has life time warranty..... What good it lifetime warranty if you have to take off the part and send it in on your dime waiting for a replacement. All this while your truck is down waiting for a part. I myself would rather buy a new part and swap it out with little down time. Like I said, nothing against you and I understand your position with the dmaxstore. Best of luck to man.

#51 ·
five pages of reading, and only three posts pertain to what the title says. This is pretty amusing though.

Anyways, I have found that alligator performance sells the rare parts tie rods for the cheapest around. I actually just bought the rare parts tire rods and Cognito stabilizer set for $500 which seems like a good price. The Cognito stabilizer set is normally $240, so I got the tire rods for $260. I didn't realize there was a gen2 so hopefully that's what I ordered. On another note, don't buy them from Amazon because they are $400 on there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.