Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

This should be good

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SGMdmax 
#1 ·
How's your feelings about this women in combat arms MOS?

#2 ·
I was in the military, I have seen some women who can do work and I would be happy to deploy with them. However, I have seen some that have no business being around weapons. With that being said I have seen some guys I would never deploy with. Women also have no business being on subs for any amount of time. Some people just have some problems! Just my 2cents

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#3 ·
Ive been combat arms for 12 years now and been put with units that had females in it and it was honestly like a free for all pretty much just a booze and sex fest, so with that being said i know not all units are like that and there are a lot of good females out there that would have no problem doing some of the jobs we do. X2 on the some of the crappy male soldiers there are as well but atleast you can do your best to mold them into some what decent to acceptable soldiers. But being a Sec SGT in a mortar platoon Im very curious to watch a female think shes gonna hang rounds all day long either at a live fire or during an actual mission over seas, 120mms dont get any lighter

#4 ·
I've been in the infantry for over 8 years and I'm thinking about during the invasion living in tracks using mre boxes as bathrooms and now they are going to put females inside them with us if we do that again. I can't be the only one seeing the problems in that. If they are going to be getting the same work privileges but yet different pt standards but expected to perform the same job I have a problem with that. I am a good 220 without kit now find someone to carry me out if I get hit. There are definitely issues. Also it will make women available to be drafted. I do not ever want to see my daughter or wife drafted. They can be mps or engineers but do not allow them in the infantry or sof. That is my opinion

#5 ·
Been infantry my whole time in the military. Ever since they started talking about letting females attend Ranger school I've asked female Soldiers if they would be interested. I have not found one who has said they would like to go to Ranger school or transfer to the Infantry. Known a few who could pass the current standards but still were not interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.