Sent from my DROIDX

#3 ·
Sorry I suck. I can't figure it out.

#6 ·
Fixed it for ya.

#7 ·
Sweet thanks John

#9 ·
Thanks man, she's runnin good. Can't wait to throw a bigger single or twins on it!

#11 ·
Lol heck no, I want to find a truck like yours to build into a dedicated puller. If I can't find one by next year I will just throw a bigger single on the red devil.

#13 ·
Thanks man

#14 ·
Good job man....time to get it on the track and see if it can back up the numbers on the dyno.

What was the tq?

#15 ·
good numbers...i know how you feel with the turbo. it's a big step and there's no going back after that lol

#16 ·
Tq was 1050. It was around 1k every pull. I'm biting at the bullet waiting for gateway to open so I can finally make a pass with this thing. I'm hoping the track opens in march like it used to.

#17 ·
that's what i'm talking about, run gateway then slide across the river to the lumere. call it a weekend

#18 ·
Lumiere is nice, haven't stayed there but we ate there before. Giant buffet! F@ck yes! I can't wait to get ahold of the schedule for next year at gateway. I'm gonna try to organize a meet and greet. I have some work to do on the vega over the winter but hopefully it will b ready too.

#19 ·
Good numbers bud!! and Wayne we all need to go down to gateway and then the lumiere and hit the black jack tables!!!

#20 ·
last time i was there i was slaying them on the three card poker table 'til they pulled the old "well my shift is over" crap and changed dealers on me. you all know how that goes after that...

#21 ·
thats when you stand up go get your favorite frothy beverage and enjoy the scenery Wayne.... I thought you were a veteran at this stuff :drink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.