Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

first time on the dyno!! pretty happy

12K views 36 replies 20 participants last post by  johnroot 
#1 ·
hey guys i just got back from a local dyno day up here in ontario. pretty happy with the results, final numbers of 518hp, 868 lbft of torque, i thought that was impressive for a stock tranny lb7 with 289000km. mods are in sig:gearjamin:gearjamin
first run

second run

#2 ·
Great #'s! I'd be damn happy with those.

#3 ·
Damnnnnnnn

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#4 ·
^^thanks guys, i was really hopin for 450hp lol and i got a welcomed surprise

#5 ·
Nice numbers man!

#6 ·
Nice numbers for sure! Not sure how long the tranny will last tho

#7 ·
Thats great numbers man. Id like to see what mine will be now!

#8 ·
Thats good numbers. Thought about a built tranny yet? It may sneak up on ya.. Thats impressive its held together

#10 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys, yes a tranny is in the future i know, saving up for one for sure, i dont dd my truck, or run it on race when i drive but yes i am impressed with the tranny and ive only ever limped it twice :)

#12 ·
No ran it in od

#13 ·
i was really hoping to make it down to georgetown myself but didn't get my tunes in time..... i don't want to burst your bubble at all but I've heard rumours that their dyno is a little out and gives you a higher then actual reading. but even so you are still putting down good power for a stock trans! :gearjamin

#14 ·
I thought it was puttin out some good numbers but some other trucks that i knew were there dyno'd right on, i know a dyno is an est hp anyways but gives me a general idea

#16 ·
It way better than those kids that just throw out a number like 600hp and 1100 tq.

#15 ·
Yeah for sure! I'd be more then happy with that

#17 ·
ya no kidding, all the people that have 800hp with a "chip" stacked with another "chip" lol,espey i see your from barrie, ever see a red cummins dually rippin around up there rollin coal everywhere? i have a buddy from trade school up that way

#18 ·
I think I might know which one you are taking about is it an older body style 24valve?

#19 ·
umm i think its an 04, Jason Bricknall is his name, hes a good guy (for a cummins owner lol)

#20 ·
I'm not sure. I've seen a few of them around. Does he live off of little avenue?

#21 ·
was that with your w/m set up,and if it was what jets/..ml size did you use. fun #s

#22 ·
Not sure where abouts he lives, i belive he is in alliston, gets around barrie a bit i think

#23 ·
Pipeliner, i wish i could tell u more, i
Bought the kit used and just put it in lol, not sure on nozzle size, i do have a decent defuel that u can really see in the vid with the smoke comin out

#24 ·
alrighty..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.