Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Dyno results

7K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  BLACK06LBZ 
#1 ·
Went on dyno at Ennis,Tx at the NHRDA 4/13/13 event yesterday.

Tried to post video but kept coming up as invalid file. Pic of board (#5), in order of when registered.

Totally happy with the numbers, wanted to get at least 600 HP. Was the first time on dyno since mods. Very happy!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#4 ·
In the next 3-6 months, plan to lower truck to 4" lift and run 33s. Tires will be 20 lbs lighter per tire. Will dyno again afterwards to see what the numbers will be at that time.

Current tire is 80 lbs (35s), next tire will be 60 lbs (33s).

#9 ·
congrats man good numbers

#11 ·
Awesome numbers I could only dream

#13 ·
Text Font Handwriting Parallel

Mine is number 11 on the sheet (08 GMC) was done on 8-24-13 in billings Montana. What all you have done to your truck?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Attachments

#16 ·
View attachment 146418
Mine is number 11 on the sheet (08 GMC) was done on 8-24-13 in billings Montana. What all you have done to your truck?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Have done 30% over nozzles, 42% over CP3, and 4094 turbo and supporting mods including stage 5 tranny. EFI Live tuning by Idaho Rob brings it all together.

I would say your numbers are pretty good on stock fuel and compounds.

#17 ·
Anyone know what kind of discrepancy there is between a mustang dyno, and a Dynojet with our trucks? I know with my old Z06's there was usually like a 40-50RWHP difference, with the Mustangs being lower. Example, my 02 Z06 made 561RWHP on a Mustang, 605 on a Dynojet.

Anyone really know?

#20 ·
what mods are you running ? Im shooting for a 550 daily driver with my new lmm

#21 ·
My mods are in sig

#23 ·
Damn! Lol that's a hand full bro! Good job! I'm looking for 550 strong after the 4094 turbo installation

#24 ·
Not sure what correction factor was. I have figured out that my torque converter was slipping. I didn't know til I did some spirited street driving. I just know made 641/1330 in 105 ambient temps... But was only making 43lbs of boost. A simple double drain and fill and putting dex III in my built trans has cured the slip.. Or flare. I plan to re-dyno the truck, with cooler temps I'm expecting 100rwhp gain... We'll see! I see well over 50psi of boost again on the street... Up as high as 58.

#26 ·
I have it at home

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.