Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

got back on the dyno

4K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  chevylovinfordtech 
#1 ·
hit the dyno once again was not really the numbers i wanted to see but i was very happy with how clean she ran, ended up makin 430hp and 791 torque

the day before i ran a 13.72 in the 1/4 mile...bout all i am going to get with the stock trans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeLPjRwAgTM&feature=youtu.be

#2 ·
#3 ·
That's not bad Rob. It's a very safe level on a stock trans.

#4 ·
thanks guys, alot of people kept commenting how good it sounded, changing that downpipe to my profab definitely made a big difference

#5 ·
#6 ·
i did have a cummins guy ask if i was twinned! lol

#7 ·
What was your mph through the traps?

#8 ·
95mph

#10 ·
Thanks dylan! But I don't think I am as crazy as you when it comes to making big numbers on the stock trans lol

#11 ·
How big is the tune your running?

#12 ·
150hp

#13 ·
Damn......you got a transgo Jr in it?

#14 ·
no i do not, transgo jrs do nothing for the 5 speeds

#16 ·
Hey Robert it's me levi the guy with 02 lb7 that dynoed there today that was the first time my truck was on the dyno same 150hp tune on mine and it did 406hp and 724 torque on stock trans with 247k miles

#17 ·
oh hey bud! im glad to see your trans held the dyno run lol, get your video loaded on here! she sounded good

#24 ·
Tried to get a video on here but couldn't figure it out haha I'm not the best with computers

#18 ·
Yea I'll try and get one on here tomorrow after work

#19 ·
awesome...even though i was there i still want to see it again haha

#22 ·
You has a bit moar fuel than me lol

#21 ·
I was wondering what mine would dyno at. I seem to be right around your 1/4 mile time but i'm a little heavier. Good numbers!

#23 ·
I rolled across the scales at 7660 if that helps any

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.