Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1000 rwhp

16K views 67 replies 43 participants last post by  ccarter426 
#1 ·
Picked up my truck from Danville on the 18th. It's been a long project, but the truck is absolutely beautiful. Big thanks to Nathan for the twin kit and Mark and Larry at Danville for getting everything else together. Also big thanks to Rick at ProFab.

We couldn't get it to stick at anything above 1000 rwhp, so that's what I'm calling it for now. This setup should lay down a couple/few more hundred on fuel only. I'll have it back on another dyno down here in Texas soon.

Professional photo shoot coming soon so I'll wait until then to post pics of the whole setup. Btw, this is my daily driver.

#4 ·
A lifted truck over 1000 hp is awesome! Never thought i would see that! What is the plans for the truck? DD, race, of just for magazines?

#6 ·
It's always been my daily driver. I commuted in Dallas in it with the last setup that was around 800 rwhp. I'll also use it to tow my WS6 and SS camaro to the drag strip. So I'll probably run it down the 1/4 too.

Thanks for the compliments.

#5 ·
does not look like a 1000hp truck. definitely a sleeper. hammer down and hold on!

#8 ·
sweet very nice

#9 ·
Nice truck man

#10 ·
Thanks!

#11 ·
heads up race me and you for pinks....om second thought no lol congrats tho

#14 ·
I put a lot of miles on it today. It's funny to look in the mirrors and see people taking pictures of the stacks with their cell phone. I'm sure the statement made when they send that pic to their friends is "Look at this *******."

#16 ·
Nice wish i had the money for that :) one of these days.....

#17 ·
damn nice rig man! congrats!

#19 ·
Where in texas are you??? You should make a trip down here to bay town, hell or san antonio 1/4

id love to see that sicknasty run

#20 ·
Sweet I love a built truck that gets daily driven, my buddies Scheid twined dodge 948hp at rear wheels just sits in his shop. Diesels are ment to be on the road!!! Congrats and what a bad asssssss truck. PS.. Texans rule, I'm orginally from Galveston TX.

#21 ·
Congrats on that awsome built, I have been waiting to see that motor out of Danvilles floor and your truck. Larry and Mark are first class !!!!!! :rockin

#22 ·
a year ago sitting in class, i always dreamed of having a duramax...dream came true and bought one!

currently im sitting on this computer dreaming of having a truck like that!!

howw do you doo itt??? money is too damn expensive :mad:

#23 ·
That is an awesome ride, I like the fact that you drive it. Never did understand why people fix up vehicles and then let them sit. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 ·
Chase, I'll be in Victoria on Saturday getting my WS6 tuned, but I'm towing it down there with the dually.

I was anxious to get this build done, but at least the engine had a nice place to sleep in Danville's front room. I've driven it almost every day since I got it home. Using it for runs to the parts store and running other errands.

Still trying to talk my wife into letting me swap the drivetrain into her ECSB, but she says I'm not allowed to touch her truck anymore.

#27 ·
xfreakin10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#28 ·
Two degrees in accounting, worked full time while getting the masters in taxation. No steady girlfriend or wife during that time and split bills with a lot of roommates. Trust me, paying out the final bill on this truck sucked up the rest of my savings. If anything breaks, the truck will be sitting until I'm out of school for the 3rd time around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.