Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Dyno results!!!

8K views 53 replies 26 participants last post by  chevyman33 
#1 ·
First run was done on max effort. Didn't get any screen shots of the dyno runs, other than the printout and I'll add that on sunday when I get home.

529.73HP and 968.19 ft-lbs of torque. First runs are a bit long cause I wasn't sure when Mark was gonna start....basically they are just noise...but sweet sweet noise they are.

Second run was Max Effort again with an increase in Load on the dyno...

531.11hp and 995.25 ft-lbs of TQ.

Third run was done with the same load, but switched the tune to my street Race tune.

It made 516.57hp and 942.57tq.

Enjoy...I know I did.

#4 ·
I have a SC4 with 1056, AD2 165 lift pump, Full MBRP downpipe to a straight exhaust stack.

Profab Mouthpiece, a S&B intake now. LBZ Fuel Pressure regulator.....think thats about all that matters.

I drove over to Danville Performance in IN.

#7 ·
yep for about a month now.

#9 ·
lol its possible I went to school at about 445 and came home at about 730

#12 ·
Haha you'll get a nice view of it, next time at the track.

#16 ·
HA HA HA........BURN!!!!!!!!!! I keep telling him to get his trans built to keep up with ya but he's gonna have to lose the 500 lb hitch decoration first.

#13 ·
nice work..

#15 ·
Guess I could actually put my thread in the right forum:rolleyes:

#17 ·
Fill out your Sig and we,d all have a better understanding:rofl:rof:D

#19 ·
I dont have enough space....been there done that

#31 ·
Congrats. I was gonna come out. But they couldn't fit me in by the time I found out I dint have to work. Sorry I missed out

#32 ·
Great numbers! I see you're an illinois guy too, where do you guys run em in the summer? I'm up in Chicago

#35 ·
We tend you to do meetups all over the state. This year will be a good year for it. Lots of trips in the planning.

#33 ·
great numbers. I was glad to be there and watch. Wish I could of got on the rollers also, but I understand mark is a busy guy. If I would of knew I was going to be off yet, I would of made an appointment. I am going to say mine is right around those #'s though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.