didnt work

#3 ·
Doesn't work

#5 ·
Yea im trying to do it on my phone but its not working out

#7 ·
437hp 732tq

#10 ·
Sweet i ran a max effort tune and thats what i came up with not bad considering no lift pump or trans

#11 ·
Could i email this to some one and have yall post it before i throw my phone

#12 ·
Just go to more and click copy url and paste here if u have a Android phone. basically same deal on a regular phone too. u gotta be watching Ur video to get the right one.

#15 ·
Does the one coors posted work for you cause it does for me

#17 ·
Yeah its screwed up send me your email and try loading it on your comp if ya want

#18 ·
i cant even find it at all on my computer. with my phone works. i seached your name its under and came up with nothing.

#20 ·
Try that if it dont work the hell with it

#21 ·
do you have to run through all the gears when doing a dyno run spring fling is comin up here in a few weeks and i would like to put mine on the rollers but i dont want to do it if im just going to slip it if you only have to run the lower gears or something i know they will hold

#22 ·
I ran mine with tow haul and 5th locked out yes i shifted threw gears once i was in 4th gear i gave them the thumbs up once felt the load i eased into it and then layed in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.