Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Triple turbo dmax

15K views 46 replies 30 participants last post by  monstergremlin16 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Thats AWESOME! whatd it make?

#6 ·
I cant remember the numbers very well but i believe it was 1214 hp and like 2034ftlbs on fuel

#5 ·
Was it just me or did the tires break traction on the rollers and smoke some. that would be one bad ride

#8 ·
Yup they were roastin :D

#7 ·
when those turbos are spooling up did it do a little burnout on the dyno i think its at around the 31 second mark

#11 ·
Thats one bad bitch!

#13 ·
Ya its a MEAN MEAN MEAN BASTARD!!!!

that thing sounds MEAN!! And roasting on the dyno to boot!
Ya it about makes u deaf lol. Ya my buddy dmitri was the driver on that. They were having some trouble trying to get the turbos to spool right. Dmitri said that the truck shud be hitting around 1700hp on just fuel and about 2000 on spray!

#12 ·
that thing sounds MEAN!! And roasting on the dyno to boot!

#14 ·
that was a mean 'ol, awnry, sonovagun, badass, mega, bitch, ass, tits. mean, machine.

#30 ·
No those werent the brakes lol, he did power brake it tho to get the turbos to spool but on that vid it was actually the tires roasting some other friends of mine told me they were standing behind the truck and it did burn out!

#20 ·
wow :drink

#21 ·
I was making fun of it today when i was dynoing my truck. I was like "this thing looks like it came out of our farms resource pile!" Then james told me how they actually found it sitting in a field when they bought it. It made me laugh. The thing looks like a plumbing nightmare, but they did a really clean job of it. i told james i'd trade him motors, he said he was down but i'd have to put some money on the trade cuz just the bottom end was $50,000. I told him nevermind. :)

#31 ·
No i wish! I had to work so i didn't make it down there. I just got all my info from james, jeremy, and dmitri. Josh....uh i don't know his last name, dynoed his red 6.7 ford and did 505hp ish, with no load, then made 584hp on the 11th with a shot of nos on customs portable load cell dyno. So he figured that bully dogs was 80-100hp off without being able to load it up.
Hahahaha ya i was giving them shit about the truck too i thought it looked funny when i first saw it but when i heard her on the dyno i pretty much shit my pants.

Ya thats josh sieperts 6.7, yeah i also heard he dynoed at 584 i was pretty impressed. I believe the BD dyno was off too.

#24 ·
Bully dog doesn't have a load cell dyno so the number's are @ least 100hp low. It's hard to light turbo's when you don't have much resistance. With the turbo's lit, the tune should be pretty clean. On my run today i was nearly smoke free on over 600hp single turbo run. Custom does good tuning.

#28 ·
Nice!!!!!!!!

#35 ·
That's sick! It's like a dyno destroyer.

#36 ·
They got a single rear wheel bed for it and are going to put some custom flares on it, then do 22"s on it. It should be fun to see. BTW they only hit 1100*F on that pull. i was hitting 1500* on my pulls. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.