Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

2015 Autocal EFI Live/ SOTF

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  D_R_C 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm about to order delete tuning for my 2015 LML and I'm planning on using my existing Autocal that I purchased when I tuned my LMM, with an additional license for my new truck. I've tried searching but can't really find anything on some questions I have:

1: where are people mounting your SOTF switches on the 2015+ trucks? Any pictures of switches on the new trucks would be great.

2: my intake air heater has been throwing codes lately (p0640), so I'm going to have the tuner delete it. I'm assuming the tuning delete will take care of any CELs caused by the IAH.....? What else do I need to do in the actual engine compartment to go along with the tuning delete? Just unplug the harness like with the EGR?

3: when I plug the Autocal into my LML, I scroll down and it shows ECM E35DSP5V. I'm assuming this is not the factory ECM serial number for my truck. How do I find the correct ECM serial number?

Thanks in advance for any input.

#2 ·
Morning bump

#3 ·
Have you tried contacting the tuner you used for your LMM.
I'm pretty sure your AutoCal is locked to his tunes anyway and you won't be able to load just anyone's tunes even your own until he agrees to unlock it.

This might be a good start for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.