Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Midnight HD

6K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  ejr 
#1 ·
Anyone have any pictures of a midnight edition duramax? Looks like a pretty neat idea but I've never seen one in person

#2 ·
Reactions: Supreme
#7 ·
Yeah the wheels aren't my favorite I will be buying 20s in the future. You can get midnight edition with leather buckets I looked at about 10 different trucks before buying this one. I went with the leather split bench the buckets with the console just would have turned into junk storage haha. And the split bench has a lockable console in the middle. It's nice for concealed carry when you're at a place that you can't carry haha. But anyways if you know anyone that is wanting to buy black 18s off of midnight edition. And their close to Indiana mine could be for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
It's always good to know when the salesmen don't know what they are talking about. The lockable storage is definitely a nice touch. I wish they would incorporate that into the center console instead of just on the upper glove box on the dash. I'll keep an eye out for anyone looking for the midnight edition wheels and let you know if I see anything.

#8 ·
I just picked up my new Midnight Edition Tuesday night. I love the truck so far. It's got the leather interior, snow prep package, and a few other little things. I sold my old LBZ Duramax for it. This truck is so quiet to drive, it's almost car like. These new diesels are so quiet.

Reactions: Black HD
#11 ·
Your truck looks good! One reason I went with the truck I got over a '14 Denali Duramax I was considering was how quite the cab was. I was amazed how much the triple seals do help when dealing with the same LML. Nrambo, I bet you're loving the huge difference from how loud your Cummins was.

#12 ·
Absolutely love this thing. It's a truck, no need for all the bells and whistles. I had chevy build it with the light interior- def the best way to go with the midnight in my opinion cause it breaks it up a bit

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.