Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Lime green paint?

18K views 42 replies 27 participants last post by  DieselAddict 
#1 ·
So been playing around with the thought of painting my truck a lime green color, not specifically this color but something similar. I also thought about two tone with black to break it up so its not overbearing. What yall think?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I would love to paint it the new camaro green!

#5 ·
I've got a set of TIS17's which are black and chrome just waiting for summer to put them on!

#6 ·
dunno how the camaro green is but my cousin has a really nice green challenger. dunno what its called. im also a fan of matte colors and would like a darker army green color in a matte finish. thats my dream color for my rig.

#8 ·
I love green on the new camaros, old classics (paint your Nova lime green!), lamborghinis, choppers, crotch rockets, etc. However I think on a truck it is just too much. I expect to see lambo doors and chrome accents on everything with tvs popping out of the bed pimp my ride style. Maybe some lime green accents on a black theme, but can't imagine it the other way around.

#10 · (Edited)
Like the S10 they built on Extreme 4x4? The antifreeze green looks good on it, but it's also built crazy big and expensive

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#11 ·
I have a buddy that works at a body shop and he's been throwing around the idea of painting his duramax synergy green. I'd bet it would get old quick though...

#12 ·
I have a buddy that painted his 04 Dodge Cummin's green with two black stripes in the middle. Had black 18's, now chrome 20's. Definitely different and grab's attention.

#13 ·
Got any more pics?

#14 ·
I think it would look awesome! Would probably need the black two tone to tone it down just a bit my .02

#15 ·
it would look bada$$!
definately different that the everyday colors

#16 ·
If i had a truck like that and painted it that same color, i would smooth and paint the flares, door handles and tailgate handle to match, pull the door mouldings off, put 08 and up chrome badges on the doors (or just de-badge) and put some mice polished wheels on like BMFs or something. I don't know what i wuld do with the bumper though, probably leave it that textured black look.

#22 ·
I think it would look great, but then again I like to be different. I saw a bright orange lifted gasser the other day and it looked pretty good.

Sent from my Autoguide iPod touch app

#25 ·
I was also thinking of breaking it up the other way like painting the top half black from like the pinstripe up. And im already planning on debadging, and taking off door moldings, and putting on pocket flares!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.