My 07.5 got a 2012 Front End. - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Exterior Talk about the exterior of your truck here.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 10:28 AM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)

My 07.5 got a 2012 Front End.

Yea, so I got a pretty good deal on a new take off 2012 front bumper with brackets and all. Then bought the grille new from GM and got some Black Bowtie's and put on it. The swap itself was as simple as unbolting and bolting back up. It was super easy, and well worth it IMHO. I love the way it looks over the 07.5 bumper.

When I first bought it back in May....

As of today....

Mods:Stage V Trans w/ Precision 2400 Stall Converter, Danville 72MM Turbo, S&B Intake, Modded CP3, ProFab Up pipes and Manifolds, Airdog 150, EFI-Live with DSP5 Switch, 5" MBRP exhaust with 7" tip, and 8" stack during pulling season, Trans-go Jr, DRP Trans Lines, Ported Fuel Rail Fittings, SDP Full EGR Delete Pipe, PCV Reroute, Edge Insight Monitor, Custom 88" Traction Bars, MA Transfer Case Brace, All Season Centerlink Brace, Rear Stop Blocks, Weight Bar, Tie Rod Sleeves, LML Front End Swap, Nor-Cal Nicks Large Fender Mod, "Ongoing" Built Engine, Mahle Forged, Crower Rods, Cam, Crank, ARP625, SoCal Stage 2 Heads, 120 Overs, ATS Dual Fuelers, PPE Manifolds, .. More to come!!
Duramaxftw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 10:32 AM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

New front end is 100x better

2003 Chevrolet Silverado-2500hd Duramax 6.6l lb7 allison transmission | 7-9 inch Cognito Lift | EFI live tuned | 5 inch MBRP Turbo Back | 4.5 inch Bills Custom Intake S&B Filter | Pro Fab 3 inch Downpipe | 3.5 inch Profab Turbo Horn | Suncoast Stage 5 Transmission | 38/13.5/R24 Nitto Trail Grapplers | 24x14 American Force Independence SS |

73impala is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 10:36 AM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)
Meyer Performance

Subscribed so I can look later.
The life of my truck
Pics of my truck
MBRP, Diamond Eye, EFI live by Kory, FASS, S&B, Autometer, DHD, Magnaflow, ProFab, Banks, Edge, Cognito, Fuel, Nitto

Thanks to Tyler @ www.MeyerPerformance.com 812-344-4421
lutzjk913 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 10:41 AM   eBay Motors  #4 (permalink)

Way better! I'm in orange too but I've never seen that truck. I'm a Greene county fella so maybe that's why tho. Haha
Performance:Batmostocker with machined exhaust housing, 4" straight pipe, MBRP downpipe, LML Manifold, AFE intake, AFE mp, SDP EGR Delete, PCV reroute, H&S fuel rail plug, Airdog 2 165, Sleeved & supported, Caltracs, Edge Insight CS w/ EGT probe, CP3 mod, LBZ fpr, EFI LIVE DSP5, Built STAGE V w/ S/C 1057, Fleece Tapshifter
Head Gaskets and ARP studs by me at 150,000 miles 06/30/13
8.19@83.95 1/8th mile
mattsmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 10:47 AM   eBay Motors  #5 (permalink)
Duramax Forum Supporter
Supporting Member

truck looks good. Budd needs to do it now. Matt are you driving the train and playing on the internet, because thats very unsafe.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 AM   eBay Motors  #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmax View Post
Way better! I'm in orange too but I've never seen that truck. I'm a Greene county fella so maybe that's why tho. Haha
Yea, I can't say I've seen you around either. I work in Greene Co, but that's about all the time I spend in Greene. Nice looking truck you have yourself.
Mods:Stage V Trans w/ Precision 2400 Stall Converter, Danville 72MM Turbo, S&B Intake, Modded CP3, ProFab Up pipes and Manifolds, Airdog 150, EFI-Live with DSP5 Switch, 5" MBRP exhaust with 7" tip, and 8" stack during pulling season, Trans-go Jr, DRP Trans Lines, Ported Fuel Rail Fittings, SDP Full EGR Delete Pipe, PCV Reroute, Edge Insight Monitor, Custom 88" Traction Bars, MA Transfer Case Brace, All Season Centerlink Brace, Rear Stop Blocks, Weight Bar, Tie Rod Sleeves, LML Front End Swap, Nor-Cal Nicks Large Fender Mod, "Ongoing" Built Engine, Mahle Forged, Crower Rods, Cam, Crank, ARP625, SoCal Stage 2 Heads, 120 Overs, ATS Dual Fuelers, PPE Manifolds, .. More to come!!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:01 AM   eBay Motors  #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxdout1 View Post
truck looks good. Budd needs to do it now. Matt are you driving the train and playing on the internet, because thats very unsafe.
Haha. I'm on the train, but I jus got off. Heading to Fredericksburg then driving home
Performance:Batmostocker with machined exhaust housing, 4" straight pipe, MBRP downpipe, LML Manifold, AFE intake, AFE mp, SDP EGR Delete, PCV reroute, H&S fuel rail plug, Airdog 2 165, Sleeved & supported, Caltracs, Edge Insight CS w/ EGT probe, CP3 mod, LBZ fpr, EFI LIVE DSP5, Built STAGE V w/ S/C 1057, Fleece Tapshifter
Head Gaskets and ARP studs by me at 150,000 miles 06/30/13
8.19@83.95 1/8th mile
mattsmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 06:56 PM   eBay Motors  #8 (permalink)

before pic: only one tow mirror?
pro-fab EGR delete, AD165, DP & 4"
PPE Stage V, S&B
bigbaddiesel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 06:58 PM   eBay Motors  #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbaddiesel View Post
before pic: only one tow mirror?
Yea, haha, i was in the middle of putting them on and I took a pic for comparison purposes.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:00 PM   eBay Motors  #10 (permalink)

Its that easy? you need new fog lights or anything else?
07.5 lmm cc/sb 20 moto metal 962 33 toyo mt, cognito uca's 15% tint all around, EFI live by rob 5 inch straight pipe, egr block off,Pvc reroute, Air Dog, kryptonite center link, rare parts tie rods, cognito braces Piller guages, aligator stage v tranz, youkon grizzly locker, s&b intake, Ma motor mounts/ transfer case brace, cognito traction bars
kawikid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.