New lights, figured I'd show off - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Exterior Talk about the exterior of your truck here.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 08:21 PM   eBay Motors  #11 (permalink)
LHN...We ARE the Joneses

You need to finish the ends in a radius cut, instead of the square-cut daggers I see.
I Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh shit, he's awake!"

Hook'em_Horns! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 08:35 PM   eBay Motors  #12 (permalink)
I STILL DGAF
Lifetime Supporting Member

My buddy's shop started installing some fancy ass setup that looks ten times worse than what you made, no offense. They look better painted.

07.5 CHEVROLET LT2 CCSB LMM 4WD|SOLD|LMM 'build' thread|LMM pics
Duraskank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2012, 03:19 PM   eBay Motors  #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duraskank View Post
My buddy's shop started installing some fancy ass setup that looks ten times worse than what you made, no offense. They look better painted.
His are worse? No offense taken. They are definitely less obvious.
INTERIOR:ONE SOUND ORDINANCE 500 WATT MONO-CHANNEL AMP POWERING ONE 12" ROCKFORD FOSTGATE SUB AND ONE SOUND ORDINANCE 75 WATT RMS 4 CHANNEL AMP POWERING FOUR 5 1/4" KENWOOD SPEAKERS AND TWO 1" TWEETERS

NEXT: EFI LIVE
DuraCal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2012, 03:19 PM   eBay Motors  #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook'em_Horns! View Post
You need to finish the ends in a radius cut, instead of the square-cut daggers I see.
Hadn't thought of that... Good idea.
INTERIOR:ONE SOUND ORDINANCE 500 WATT MONO-CHANNEL AMP POWERING ONE 12" ROCKFORD FOSTGATE SUB AND ONE SOUND ORDINANCE 75 WATT RMS 4 CHANNEL AMP POWERING FOUR 5 1/4" KENWOOD SPEAKERS AND TWO 1" TWEETERS

Old 12-05-2012, 06:08 PM   eBay Motors  #15 (permalink)

I like them paint a lot more nice work.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:52 PM   eBay Motors  #16 (permalink)

So, when are we going to see a picture with them lit up?
Reflex Spray-In Bed Liner, Undercover Bed Cover, Undercover Swing Case Tool Boxes, 3M Clear Car Armor Film, UltiMat DashMat, Rear Underseat Storage, Rough Country Stabilizer, F&R Dura Flaps, High/Low/Fog's All On Mod, 275/70/18 GoodYear Ultra Grip Ice WRT (Winter Shoes), AMP Research Power Steps, TorkLift Stable Loads, HD Timbren SES
MORSNO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 02:32 PM   eBay Motors  #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORSNO View Post
So, when are we going to see a picture with them lit up?
I had posted one with the first post, but it looks like it was taken off... I'll take a better picture tonight with them lit up and post it up

Old 12-06-2012, 05:45 PM   eBay Motors  #18 (permalink)

Here they are lit up

Old 12-06-2012, 06:12 PM   eBay Motors  #19 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

Looks cool all lit up!
Edge Juice w/Attitude - 4" straight pipe (shaved the muff and killed the kitty) with 5" tip - Blocked EGR - triple guage pod (Aux Fuel, Air Bags, Boost) - air bags w/compressor and 2 gallon air tank - train horn - tint (5 back/15 front) - custom grill - pace roll-top cover - 28 gallon aux fuel tank (gravity feed) - Pioneer AVIC-D3 in dash DVD/GPS/Bluetooth unit with XM Nav Traffic - metra on-star adaptor - PAC SWI-PS steering wheel remote interface - 2 10" MTX subs with Rockford amp - head rest monitors - passenger visor monitor - viper remote start - 07 mirrors (w/ DIY leveling) - DIY pre-OEM Cat fuel filter - boost stick - AEM Brute Force CAI - 20" black spoke KMC wheels mounted with 305x50x20's
premis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 11:09 PM   eBay Motors  #20 (permalink)

Looks much better lit up at night, thanks for the pics!
Reflex Spray-In Bed Liner, Undercover Bed Cover, Undercover Swing Case Tool Boxes, 3M Clear Car Armor Film, UltiMat DashMat, Rear Underseat Storage, Rough Country Stabilizer, F&R Dura Flaps, High/Low/Fog's All On Mod, 275/70/18 GoodYear Ultra Grip Ice WRT (Winter Shoes), AMP Research Power Steps, TorkLift Stable Loads, HD Timbren SES
MORSNO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.