Debadge or not??? - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Exterior Talk about the exterior of your truck here.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 07:39 AM   eBay Motors  #11 (permalink)
DuramaxForum n00b

X2 on debagding everything except the duramax emblem. thats what i did and i love it!
2006 Chevy CCSB LBZ 4x4. 4" Down Pipe. 5" Straight Pipe. 6" Inch Tip Dumped After Axel. Black Halo Headlights. Black LEDs All The Way Around. Ranchhand Front Bumper. Leveled. 20" XD Series Misfits. 33/12.50 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Rebel Flag Front License Plate
Duramaxdavey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2012, 07:46 AM   eBay Motors  #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duramaxdavey View Post
X2 on debagding everything except the duramax emblem. thats what i did and i love it!
X2 Ditch everythign except the Dmax Emblem
03 LB7, 9" Cognito, 4:56 Gears, 38" Toyo MT's, XD Diesels, MBRP 5", Banks Intake, Polished Intake Horn, EFI Live by SS Diesel Tuning, OC Diesel Trans, Suncoast Triple Disk, PPE Valve Body, and of coarse Horn Blasters Train Horn.
AWADIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 08:24 AM   eBay Motors  #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman777 View Post
Nice truck! I vote taking off the 4x4 and 2500 badges and leave the Dmax. What kind of lift do you have on it or is it just leveled? My truck is exactly like yours and I want it to sit level like that.
Its just leveled, i have new torsion keys and air bags in the back.
07' 2500- 315/70 duratracs, 17" XD addicts, zone 6 in lift, efi live dsp5 switch,volant cold air, 4 inch exhaust turbo back, ARB front bumper. Cognito ucas, fabtech tierods, firestone air bags, halo projector headlights, smoked led tail lights and cab lights, pioneer stereo 2 12" kickers and 1000 watt amp.
DirtyusmcMax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 08:25 AM   eBay Motors  #14 (permalink)

Thanks everyone for your opinions. I think ill definitely remove the 4x4 and 2500 badge.
07' 2500- 315/70 duratracs, 17" XD addicts, zone 6 in lift, efi live dsp5 switch,volant cold air, 4 inch exhaust turbo back, ARB front bumper. Cognito ucas, fabtech tierods, firestone air bags, halo projector headlights, smoked led tail lights and cab lights, pioneer stereo 2 12" kickers and 1000 watt amp.
DirtyusmcMax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 08:52 AM   eBay Motors  #15 (permalink)

I removed the 4X4 and kept the 2500hd and duramax badges.

Sold - 2007 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab LMM, White, Leveled w/ 285 Dick Cepek FCII
Russell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.