Silver Birch with Black Wheels please post !! - Page 5 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Exterior Talk about the exterior of your truck here.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 09:47 AM   eBay Motors  #41 (permalink)
Duramax Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporting Member

sub'd
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 10:10 AM   eBay Motors  #42 (permalink)

silver birch with black shoes

Name:  my phone 2189.jpg
Views: 3824
Size:  49.4 KB this is my truck with cst set at 7 with poweder coated mazzi hulks
5/8" backhoe hydraulic tranny lines .pcv reroute danvilleperformance resonator plugs.[I]electronics8000k lo's fogs and reverse lights led parking lamps and signals blue led gauge cluster and HVAC controls.led pyrometer and boost.pyrometer flashes gauge red when I hit my preset temp ridiculous stereo train horns led tails.

Last edited by dirthand1; 01-16-2013 at 10:14 AM. Reason: blurry photo
dirthand1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 10:16 AM   eBay Motors  #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthand1 View Post
Attachment 63730 this is my truck with cst set at 7 with powder coated mazzi hulks
yeah and these are 18"s with no caps and painted hubs and 35 12.50 toyo mt's
5/8" backhoe hydraulic tranny lines .pcv reroute danvilleperformance resonator plugs.[I]electronics8000k lo's fogs and reverse lights led parking lamps and signals blue led gauge cluster and HVAC controls.led pyrometer and boost.pyrometer flashes gauge red when I hit my preset temp ridiculous stereo train horns led tails.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:37 AM   eBay Motors  #44 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmax View Post
All I did was trim the inner fender well and a a BFH to beat the lip up smooth on the fender. For a road queen truck it's alright with no rubbing. But if I went through my yard to fast or a field it would rub when turning. Just on the bottom of the fender. Never on the frame or anything
Thanks, it looks good! My 305/55s are just a hair shorter than my 35s I had, Im switching everything to this ccsb I'm getting, I do drive through fields and stuff so I will probably keep my lift, ill be sure to post up pics when I get everything swapped
2006 CCSB LBZ -Cognito 4-6", UCAs, Braces, Kryptonite Front End, Suncoast GMAX6, MA Trans Brace, Pump Rub, Transgo, MagHytec Pans, Magnaflow, Rigid, Alligator, PPEI Tunes, 305/55 Nitto Trails, 20x10 BMF Novakanes

2004 RCLB ZF6 LLY -SOLD
Billet S472, Southbend DD
2004 CCSB LLY -SOLD
kivetts04dmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 10:46 AM   eBay Motors  #45 (permalink)

Stumbled into this thread. Lots of great looking trucks. I've decided ill be ordering black wheels. Now just to decide which ones but that with tax money so just subbed for now.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
LB7 totaled
6.0 sold
6.0 BOWTIE HD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 10:48 AM   eBay Motors  #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kivetts04dmax View Post
Thanks, it looks good! My 305/55s are just a hair shorter than my 35s I had, Im switching everything to this ccsb I'm getting, I do drive through fields and stuff so I will probably keep my lift, ill be sure to post up pics when I get everything swapped
Yea man should look good! Only reason I had 35s was because they were on the wheels when I got them. I had 520 bucks in the wheels and tires. Haha. I pretty much stole them. I want a lift but trans is coming first
Performance:Batmostocker with machined exhaust housing, 4" straight pipe, MBRP downpipe, LML Manifold, AFE intake, AFE mp, SDP EGR Delete, PCV reroute, H&S fuel rail plug, Airdog 2 165, Sleeved & supported, Caltracs, Edge Insight CS w/ EGT probe, CP3 mod, LBZ fpr, EFI LIVE DSP5, Built STAGE V w/ S/C 1057, Fleece Tapshifter
Head Gaskets and ARP studs by me at 150,000 miles 06/30/13
8.19@83.95 1/8th mile
mattsmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 11:10 AM   eBay Motors  #47 (permalink)

got my rims for 500 bucks too. and got the lift on ebay for 450$ if you shop around youll find what your looking for.granted I had to put a few bucks into shocks dif drop bracket and sway bars. but its alot cheaper than paying someone 2500 bucks for a new kit.And i installed it myself for free with a couple floor jacks and jack stands.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:11 PM   eBay Motors  #48 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

I have the cognito 4" and it's level right now with no rear blocks, I think the reg cab GMCs sit up higher in the rear for some reason..I think it will sit about the same as the ccsb in getting lifted with the rear blocks in (hopefully )
2006 CCSB LBZ -Cognito 4-6", UCAs, Braces, Kryptonite Front End, Suncoast GMAX6, MA Trans Brace, Pump Rub, Transgo, MagHytec Pans, Magnaflow, Rigid, Alligator, PPEI Tunes, 305/55 Nitto Trails, 20x10 BMF Novakanes

2004 RCLB ZF6 LLY -SOLD
Billet S472, Southbend DD
2004 CCSB LLY -SOLD
kivetts04dmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 03:39 PM   eBay Motors  #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duramike08 View Post

Holy crap it's my trucks evil twin! Lol good looking truck man. I think you just made up my mind on finishing my bumpers in black

Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoguide1358379549.684970.jpg
Views: 2471
Size:  65.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Jeff-04.5 CCSB LS,Kory Willis tuned, Edge CTS, EGT and Boost guages, Afe MP, SDP EGR delete, PCV Reroute, AD 165, Fuelrail/cp3 fittings, FPRV shimmed, DHD Boost tubes and Downpipe, MBRP 4" w/6" stack, Cognito UCA's ,pitman/idlerarm braces, Bilstiens, Kryptonite centerlink/tie-rods, Trac bars by me, MA T-case brace, Kool-vue tow mirrors, Line-x everywhere, Amsoil synthetics, All light mod, 20" XD Hoss +18 305-55 TrailGraps. 2 Kicker 8" L7's
NathanAirchime K3la Hornair 548 kit with GW manual valve

BIG WISH LIST!
SYNTHETIC MOTORSPORTS AND KORY WILLIS FTW
espey34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 03:44 PM   eBay Motors  #50 (permalink)

Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoguide1358379790.666057.jpg
Views: 3330
Size:  55.7 KB

Here is one more. Cranked stock keys with 20x9 +18 205/55/20 trail graps

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Jeff-04.5 CCSB LS,Kory Willis tuned, Edge CTS, EGT and Boost guages, Afe MP, SDP EGR delete, PCV Reroute, AD 165, Fuelrail/cp3 fittings, FPRV shimmed, DHD Boost tubes and Downpipe, MBRP 4" w/6" stack, Cognito UCA's ,pitman/idlerarm braces, Bilstiens, Kryptonite centerlink/tie-rods, Trac bars by me, MA T-case brace, Kool-vue tow mirrors, Line-x everywhere, Amsoil synthetics, All light mod, 20" XD Hoss +18 305-55 TrailGraps. 2 Kicker 8" L7's
NathanAirchime K3la Hornair 548 kit with GW manual valve

BIG WISH LIST!
SYNTHETIC MOTORSPORTS AND KORY WILLIS FTW
espey34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.