Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

South Florida Mechanic anyone?????

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Dmljohnson 
#1 ·
I need a good mechanic in south florida in Broward or palm beach county to perform my regular maintenance on my Lmm. My actual mechanis is too lazy to grease the front end or rotate my tires. (he says that my truck is too long and he can't rotate my tires) lmao. I get an oil change every months and i want a good reliable guy who knows about duramax.

#4 ·
I'll ask some of my buddies and see what's up. New to diesels, so having the dealer change oil until the free (a.k.a. prepaid) ones end. I rotate me own tires. I'm up in Lake Worth by the college.

#5 ·
sweet. let me know if you ever need anything i have a GM MDI2 to do dealership level diagnostics etc..... yeah i might have to go to dealership...

#7 ·
i have yet to find anyone down here. Sorry it doesn't help much, actually going to try someone this weekend and have him reroute my lift pump and add my 70 gallon fuel tank.

#8 · (Edited)
#9 ·
I TELL YOU WHAT... i might just open up a shop.... getting pretty intamate with this thing.... and i have the receipts for money paid for tuition and ask my wire i sure the hell got the time in. GM should give me an honorary DEGREE......:wink2:

#10 ·
Try Pela Motorsports in Jupiter FL. He has a good following and does a lot of custom stuff.(561) 327-7373

#11 ·
Someone was asking me today how I liked my truck, and told me about this place in Jupiter. Said they do tunes and other custom work.

#12 ·
He did my tunes. and they work fine but I also did not go crazy with it. He builds some pretty cool stuff on his web page the mud truck is duramax powered. I have also seen a duramax drag truck he has done.

#13 ·
I know a few shops in Miami, but these guys are real busy all the time, I work on my own trucks cause I can't afford to wait on these shops...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.