Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Stupid Stacks Pics

713K views 2K replies 563 participants last post by  PaulChristenson 
#1 ·
I saw this truck on the hwy and had to take a pic! He saw me shooting pics and tried to get away from us!!! This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen! :rofl

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I swear to you, they looked like he went to Lowes and bought some pipe and welded them on there. The picture doesn't do justice...it was goofy as hell!

#9 ·
Well at least they did not loose any space in their boxes...:rof

#10 ·
The Ford looks retarded, but I kinda like the Dodge. Somebody put a lot of work into that

#11 ·
I like the Dodge, that looks pretty badass and I don't really like most stacks.

#13 ·
I'm with you; I'm really not into stacks either, but to each his own. The dodge is kinda cool looking though. The stacks on that ford were just plain retarded. I checked with the other guys that were with me and their pics didn't turn out. Sorry guys, no side pics.

#12 ·
I don't have a pic of it but a couple years ago we had a guy runnin around in a mid 70's chevy gasser with stacks done like that first pic but they were 2" plain pipe with raincaps. lol

#14 ·
:rofl Theres a truck near me with the SAME stack kit on it... But its on a flat bed. Actually looks decent :rolleyes:

#16 · (Edited)
I saw this one in Oshkosh, Wisconsin a few weeks ago. Its a 2500 but its a gasser, and I just noticed it still has a tailpipe sticking out.

#20 ·
Ok, ok....that pic beats mine hands down! :rofl Who lied to these people and told them this was cool? :confused:

#19 ·
1... they dont since its a pro racer
2... pop locks.. have you never heard of shaved door handles? remote access pops the door out.. very street truck.

#22 ·
I saw a S-10 in Salem a week ago that was PINK with a gray center stripe ( mid '90's body style) that had dual 4" stacks! Looked stupid, even if it was a clean install

#25 ·
He really needs to cut them down, lol.

#27 ·
saw these 3 weeks ago in Yosemite CA... note the 1500 V8 Magnum badge... and yes, they were duals

#29 ·
Reminds me of the old Dodge "Little Red Express" trucks from around 78 or so.........had a buddy that had one...back then it was pretty cool....now..........:rofl

#28 ·
with heat shields.. i like!

#31 ·
wow, the twelves are stupid. i've seen ten inch pipes on a peterbilt longhood and that is where they belong, not one pickups

#32 ·
I think the twelves are going to take the cake, they are a bit much.......

#1,366 ·
I agree. Lol at video. They are "designed" to improve power and fuel mileage.
I think they were designed to make one look like an idiot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.